‘Poor Things’ | Official Teaser | Searchlight Pictures (Dir. by Yorgos Lanthimos) [12/8]

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Finally seen this. :dead:

This was just pure white women "yo go gurl", white women are victims, sex and gay sex wins Oscars, movie.

You can make the worst fukking movie but have lesbians fukking and white women talking about how they are done wrong and getting revenge on a man and the shyt getting awards.

This wasn't bad but this was the least interesting of all Yorgos Lanthimos films.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Finally seen this. :dead:

This was just pure white women "yo go gurl", white women are victims, sex and gay sex wins Oscars, movie.

You can make the worst fukking movie but have lesbians fukking and white women talking about how they are done wrong and getting revenge on a man and the shyt getting awards.

This wasn't bad but this was the least interesting of all Yorgos Lanthimos films.
I heard someone on a podcast describe it as "what if it was Frankenstein but the monster was jacking off and fukking" and that got me.

Apparently the ending in the book changes the story dramatically and for some baffling reason(I think the best case scenario is the director just has a fetish for the disabled. While the worst case scenario is....well yall know Hollywood and what it allows to happen to children :francis:) that ending is absent from the film.

If this was meant to be a feminist story, cutting out the nudity but implying sex works to tell your story. Keeping it in serves little narrative purpose other than to say "look at how a child would fukk if it was in an adult's body" a sentence I feel disgusted at even typing.

In the book you learn that the story is

told from one character's point of view and that character is a hater so it puts the whole thing into question[/quote]

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I heard someone on a podcast describe it as "what if it was Frankenstein but the monster was jacking off and fukking" and that got me.

Apparently the ending in the book changes the story dramatically and for some baffling reason(I think the best case scenario is the director just has a fetish for the disabled. While the worst case scenario is....well yall know Hollywood and what it allows to happen to children :francis:)

If this was meant to be a feminist story, cutting out the nudity but implying sex works to tell your story. Keeping it in serves little narrative purpose other than to say "look at how a child would fukk if it was in an adult's body" a sentence I feel disgusted at even typing.

In the book you learn that the story is

told from one character's point of view and that character is a hater so it puts the whole thing into question
[/QUOTE]
To me this came off 100% like a white feminist, pervert for awards, movie.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Visually interesting but this kind of felt like it wanted this to be some triumphant moment of autonomy and it wasn’t.

Just felt like people bumping into each other.

She had no idea who this dude was at the end so she just went off with him? If she has no allegiances to societal norms, tell him to buzz off and end the movie there.

Instead we just got more more moustachioed villainy for Bella to not be put in a true predicament

Overrated wanna be GDT world building.