(polygamy) Ladies, could you be in a marriage with two husbands?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Lol no. I can only imagine having to deal with everything that comes with a relationship being double, even a good relationship. Plus I can imagine having no me time.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Lol no. I can only imagine having to deal with everything that comes with a relationship being double, even a good relationship. Plus I can imagine having no me time.

Men are moody and emotional, I can't imagine double that :huhldup:
And then they have a habit of not telling you what has them in their feelings, you trying to get it out of them is like pulling teeth. I can't deal with that, I'd have to kick some a$$. They'd have to well behaved and open.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Men are moody and emotional, I can't imagine double that :huhldup:
And then they have a habit of not telling you what has them in their feelings, you trying to get it out of them is like pulling teeth. I can't deal with that, I'd have to kick some a$$. They'd have to well behaved and open.

They are! The myth of the opposite needs to stop. Some guys can me open but they have moods and plenty of emotions like everyone else.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
They are! The myth of the opposite needs to stop. Some guys can me open but they have moods and plenty of emotions like everyone else.

Men forget that anger is an emotion, a very irrational one that clouds judgment.

Daps
I'm just thinking about sexing both of them at the same time....ya i can dig it ....damn husband number two is fine as hell

Daps
No thanks. Too much work and it's not really fair to be emotionally divided like that