(polygamy) Ladies, could you be in a marriage with two husbands?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:I wanna say yes but I think it'd get annoying after awhile. I don't have the patience to deal with more than one person on that level, plus I'd more than likely like one more than the other so I'd treat them different, which will cause jealousy. We'd definitely have to live in separate homes and no group outings.

I don't know how I feel about having 2 dude's DNA swimming around in me. :patrice:. Financially it would be great lol but I'd have to work, I don't want to spend every second with someone and I like my alone time.​
I feel the same. This sounds so tiring lol. I don't have the capacity to entertain 2 ppl at this level

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any lightskinned options? :lupe:
I don't think I can do it. I love the idea of finding one person and being in love and raising a family the traditional way.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I don't think I'm made for this.. Plus I won't be able to handle the two of them if they want to do it at the same time.. :skip:

It might get annoying when one will start thinking that you treat the other better / love the other more. So nah.. :skip:

I could probably do a polygamous relationship with two women and a man though.. :jbhmm:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I don't know shyt...lol. If I could get two of number two I would consider it.:ehh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't want to have sex with two people. If I could sleep with one and have the other for other reasons then sure.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
oh_yeah_obama.gif