Poltergeist Trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this looks promising but god damn there has been so many "family in a haunted house" movies in the past few years. Sam Rockwell is a gawd tho

These are my feelings. Like at this point, it's going against Paranormal and the Conjuring so it makes me wonder what can it do differently but that doesn't mean it won't be good. If you do something just as good as the conjuring, then props to you. I'm looking forward to it but to be real, I don't hold the poltergeist series in high regard. I like the first one but don't love it so I'm not beholden to it, and the sequels are uneven

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
These are my feelings. Like at this point, it's going against Paranormal and the Conjuring so it makes me wonder what can it do differently but that doesn't mean it won't be good. If you do something just as good as the conjuring, then props to you. I'm looking forward to it but to be real, I don't hold the poltergeist series in high regard. I like the first one but don't love it so I'm not beholden to it, and the sequels are uneven

They are just going to introduce the new generation a mood and scenario that 80's babies are familiar with from the from the OG joint...its good business

From what I been reading these movies are relatively cheap to make and are making alot of money

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They are just going to introduce the new generation a mood and scenario that 80's babies are familiar with from the from the OG joint...its good business

From what I been reading these movies are relatively cheap to make and are making alot of money

Yeah I'm down for it. And that's because I agree with you but also because I don't mind remakes even if I love the original.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohlawd:I've never seen a Poltergeist movie before, but I'm in.

I'd say you should watch the first one but watch it after this one since it comes out during the summer. That way you can go in fresh and then come back to the 80s with the original. Go..back in time, if you will
giphy.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.. I rewatched poltergeist like last year and realized it wasn't scary at all. I've rewatched the conjuring a few times and that movie still scares me. hide and clap :merchant:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah.. I rewatched poltergeist like last year and realized it wasn't scary at all. I've rewatched the conjuring a few times and that movie still scares me. hide and clap :merchant:

A few of my boys came over 2 days after christmas and the conjuring was on..they've never seen it. I had three grown ass men in my family room jumping and screaming and wanting to watch something "funny" when it was over

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A few of my boys came over 2 days after christmas and the conjuring was on..they've never seen it. I had three grown ass men in my family room jumping and screaming and wanting to watch something "funny" when it was over
Paranormal type movies usually turn me off because I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or demons, so I kinda sit there with a :beli: face but the conjuring was really well done and effective (even upon subsequent viewings). I remember being terrified of poltergeist when I was a kid, but like I said when I rewatched it recently it was not scary in the slightest.