Poloroid 43" 4k with Cast vs Westinghouse 55" 4k..Need friendly input

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Poloroid.....as in the company that specialized in photo film paper back in the 80s.....and you considering a tv from them?
:hhh:
You brehs are funny. It's just a box with components. Find out what's inside and that's more important than anything.

I had a Westinghouse tv from best buy for gaming and it was one of the best purchases I ever made. My first LCD tv post fat booty. Their components were on point at the time. My friend had a 55 inch version and it had a better picture at the time than anything I was seeing priced higher. We used his set primarily for gaming sessions with the crew.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You brehs are funny. It's just a box with components. Find out what's inside and that's more important than anything.

I had a Westinghouse tv from best buy for gaming and it was one of the best purchases I ever made. My first LCD tv post fat booty. Their components were on point at the time. My friend had a 55 inch version and it had a better picture at the time than anything I was seeing priced higher. We used his set primarily for gaming sessions with the crew.

What the hell is a westinghouse tv :gucci:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Get the TCL. It's gotta be around 299 for one on Black Friday. There's a 43, 49, and 55 so one will be cheap and your getting a top rated TV unlike a Polaroid or Westinghouse. TCL is a certified brand that puts out quality rivaling more expensive brands.

Got myself a TCL, the the screen quality is trash even on HDR. :camby:

Even the Vizio TVs have better quality than these,