Poloroid 43" 4k with Cast vs Westinghouse 55" 4k..Need friendly input

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is there anything special about having Chromecast built into the set? A separate Chromecast itself only runs 25-35. I would pair the separate device with the bigger set if those are your only two (:scusthov:) options. I personally wouldn't cop either of those though.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Is there anything special about having Chromecast built into the set? A separate Chromecast itself only runs 25-35. I would pair the separate device with the bigger set if those are your only two (:scusthov:) options. I personally wouldn't cop either of those though.

A chromecast seperately takes up an extra HDMI port and more wires in the way. That extra port would be better used for your game consoles and cable box.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Im balling on a budget and was looking at these two TV's for Black Friday plus Ill be copping a Xbox X.

Of course the Poloroid will have access to many apps thru Chromecast, but non pre-installed and boast over 8 million pixels.

The Westinghouse is 55" has pre-installed Netflix, Youtube, Vudu, TG, Pandora and AccuWeather. I can purchase a streaming device if I decide to go this route.

My issue are the 43" but it has chromecast, The Westinghouse is 55" and that about it..more inches..pause.

Help a saavyless breh with the pros and cons of 4k TV's, brehs.

Thank You in advance..
Poloroid.....as in the company that specialized in photo film paper back in the 80s.....and you considering a tv from them?
:hhh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
A chromecast seperately takes up an extra HDMI port and more wires in the way. That extra port would be better used for your game consoles and cable box.

Can't tell if those are actual issues without knowing OP's use case though. My couple of Chromecasts don't produce those problems because one is plugged into my receiver and my other tv has 5 HDMI ports.

What we do know is sacrificing that much TV size for that singular feature might be pouring jelly on himself, Especially when considering the fact that he's getting a Polaroid tv.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im balling on a budget and was looking at these two TV's for Black Friday plus Ill be copping a Xbox X.

Of course the Poloroid will have access to many apps thru Chromecast, but non pre-installed and boast over 8 million pixels.

The Westinghouse is 55" has pre-installed Netflix, Youtube, Vudu, TG, Pandora and AccuWeather. I can purchase a streaming device if I decide to go this route.

My issue are the 43" but it has chromecast, The Westinghouse is 55" and that about it..more inches..pause.

Help a saavyless breh with the pros and cons of 4k TV's, brehs.

Thank You in advance..
I worked retail a while ago and both of those brands were crap. I think some knockoff company in either China or Korea makes the TVs and they bought the rights to use the brand names.

I'd save a bit more and get a TV by LG, Samsung, or Sony.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Consider the LG UJ6300. Comes in a 43, 49, 55 and 65 inch set.

Not sure how much it is in usa but in Canada it's $599.99 at bestbuy for the 43

And the tv has an ips monitor if you are familiar with ips and tn panels