Poloroid 43" 4k with Cast vs Westinghouse 55" 4k..Need friendly input

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Im balling on a budget and was looking at these two TV's for Black Friday plus Ill be copping a Xbox X.

Of course the Poloroid will have access to many apps thru Chromecast, but non pre-installed and boast over 8 million pixels.

The Westinghouse is 55" has pre-installed Netflix, Youtube, Vudu, TG, Pandora and AccuWeather. I can purchase a streaming device if I decide to go this route.

My issue are the 43" but it has chromecast, The Westinghouse is 55" and that about it..more inches..pause.

Help a saavyless breh with the pros and cons of 4k TV's, brehs.

Thank You in advance..

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im balling on a budget and was looking at these two TV's for Black Friday plus Ill be copping a Xbox X.

Of course the Poloroid will have access to many apps thru Chromecast, but non pre-installed and boast over 8 million pixels.

The Westinghouse is 55" has pre-installed Netflix, Youtube, Vudu, TG, Pandora and AccuWeather. I can purchase a streaming device if I decide to go this route.

My issue are the 43" but it has chromecast, The Westinghouse is 55" and that about it..more inches..pause.

Help a saavyless breh with the pros and cons of 4k TV's, brehs.

Thank You in advance..
I'm not familiar with these Tv's, but I get the feeling they aren't high quality. If you want to learn, join AVS Forum, that place will tell you everything. What's your budget?

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm not familiar with these Tv's, but I get the feeling they aren't high quality. If you want to learn, join AVS Forum, that place will tell you everything. What's your budget?
Well, Google joined up with Poloroid to sell tv's because Poloroid was failing the camera market, so they introduced a 4k tv with chromcast last year at CES.

Westinghouse is a old electrical company that bought CBS and was a rival to Edison.

I'll check out that forus as well, ty.

And really I didnt plan on spending more that $350 with tax on Black Friday.

Im a cheap b*stard.

My old bedroom tv will go into my office and the new TV will be used for gaming..

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well, Google joined up with Poloroid to sell tv's because Poloroid was failing the camera market, so they introduced a 4k tv with chromcast last year at CES.

Westinghouse is a old electrical company that bought CBS and was a rival to Edison.

Im a cheap b*stard.

My old bedroom tv will go into my office and the new TV will be used for gaming..
I'm gonna level with you, you're not going to get much for 350. If you don't want to spend real money, go for input lag, the 4K/HDR/etc. is likely to be mediocre if not trash.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm gonna level with you, you're not going to get much for 350. If you don't want to spend real money, go for input lag, the 4K/HDR/etc. is likely to be mediocre if not trash.
Naaw this is cool.

Preciate the feedback.

I bought my 43" Element 5 years ago with no issues...spent $250.

Im not really anal bout my tv's and what not...now my weed..diff story..

ANd Now I just seent a 55" Toshiba 4k with Chromecast as well for $279.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im a cheap b*stard.

Get the TCL. It's gotta be around 299 for one on Black Friday. There's a 43, 49, and 55 so one will be cheap and your getting a top rated TV unlike a Polaroid or Westinghouse. TCL is a certified brand that puts out quality rivaling more expensive brands.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Get the TCL. It's gotta be around 299 for one on Black Friday. There's a 43, 49, and 55 so one will be cheap and your getting a top rated TV unlike a Polaroid or Westinghouse. TCL is a certified brand that puts out quality rivaling more expensive brands.
Hopefully they have a more, right now its $350 for the 49" at target.