Poll: Which third film was the worst?

Which one is track 1 in the theatre status?

• Alien 3

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • X men 3

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Spider man 3

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Iron man 3

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Godfather 3 is the worst, especially when compared to the rest of the series.

Honorable mention: X-men Last Stand, Matrix Revolutions, Jaws 3D, Tmnt: Time Travel Bullshyt

Why you have to bring that movie back to my memory breh :damn:

My vote went to X3. The angel and cure story arc were terrible. Should have just focused on getting phoenix right.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
no return of the jedi tho? robocop 3? terminator 3? pirates of the carribean 3 with its long ass or lord of the rings 3 for that same reason
? movies should generally never go past ONE sequel imo

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:sas1:Although with Carnage, there isn't much to get right. Just have a lunatic going around killing people without any sense of purpose or machinations. :sas2:. I know a lot of us are 90s kids but I'll never understand the love for Carnage. At least Venom is good from a character standpoint. Carnage would be dope if he was at least smart. Joker in The Dark Knight is how I'd do Carnage: a maniac who's smarter than he appears to be and exists only to push Spider-Man to the brink and challenge his sense of morality
hes the psycho a lot of people wish they could be..... he never been bright, hes simple... i do it cause i can... like joker hes an agent of chaos... but jokers more complex while carnage is straight animal....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hes the psycho a lot of people wish they could be..... he never been bright, hes simple... i do it cause i can... like joker hes an agent of chaos... but jokers more complex while carnage is straight animal....

And that's why I don't think he could hold up a movie because he's too simple and a straight animal. I'm not saying he has to be complex but ultimately, we like our villains to be compelling and Carnage isn't compelling to me. He's a wild animal like you said, that's it and a wild animal doesn't do anything for me but make me count down the minutes till the hero is on screen. Maximum Carnage is a terrible arc but it works if you look at what it does to spider-man and how it affects him and his thoughts. There are scenes where characters question his morality and question his ability to handle carnage because he refuses to cross the line even a little and shyt like that is interesting to me.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
And that's why I don't think he could hold up a movie because he's too simple and a straight animal. I'm not saying he has to be complex but ultimately, we like our villains to be compelling and Carnage isn't compelling to me. He's a wild animal like you said, that's it and a wild animal doesn't do anything for me but make me count down the minutes till the hero is on screen. Maximum Carnage is a terrible arc but it works if you look at what it does to spider-man and how it affects him and his thoughts. There are scenes where characters question his morality and question his ability to handle carnage because he refuses to cross the line even a little and shyt like that is interesting to me.
i totally agree, you cant make carnage complex.... i like Carnage but i dont wanna see a movie... he just gon rampage til spider shows up, like you said... itll be a spider-slasher film or itll be PG wit no blood & they focus on his love for Shriek :snoop: .... if they dont do it Saw style they need to leave it alone...

what you think about Kaine though breh, i think hed be crazy on film....

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i totally agree, you cant make carnage complex.... i like Carnage but i dont wanna see a movie... he just gon rampage til spider shows up, like you said... itll be a spider-slasher film or itll be PG wit no blood & they focus on his love for Shriek :snoop: .... if they dont do it Saw style they need to leave it alone...

what you think about Kaine though breh, i think hed be crazy on film....

the only reason I don't want to see Kaine is because I don't want to see the clone saga. at all. Like ever.

28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif

And if they did put him in, they'd have to stretch that PG-13 rating too because Kaine is a vicious dude. The only villain I really want to see is Kraven.:blessed::feedme:

Edit: And the big man, hammerhead, and tombstone. I want to see them deal with some underworld mob stuff, not just the science fiction aspect of spider-man

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the only reason I don't want to see Kaine is because I don't want to see the clone saga. at all. Like ever.

28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif

And if they did put him in, they'd have to stretch that PG-13 rating too because Kaine is a vicious dude. The only villain I really want to see is Kraven.:blessed::feedme:
:russ: i dont wanna see Jackal either, Miles already gave me migraine headaches readin the books... only clone fukkery i can tolerate is OG Nathaniel Essex... Kraven would be cool... even though i dont really like Mysterio i think they could pull off some good scenes...

or Spidey can get his B-List dudes & fight em all in one movie, itd be great... stilt man, grizzly bear, kangaroo,

no, no Morlun breh, what about Morlun...that was fire..

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
no return of the jedi tho? robocop 3? terminator 3? pirates of the carribean 3 with its long ass or lord of the rings 3 for that same reason

:what: @ that list......I'm not a big fan of LOTR or Star Wars....but really?

And fukk the hate for Terminator 3, I thoroughly enjoy that movie

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

dawg t3 was turrible i get that u may have liked that cuz i kinda enjoyed it too but its not something id watch again like the 1st two... and rotj has fukking ewoks in it along with hilariously bad death scenes, they went into full kids movie mode for that one

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seriously breh? Return of the Jedi is a good ass flick. Terminator 3 is good too, such an unfairly shytted on movie. Terminator 3 blows Terminator 4 out the fukkin' water. And Lord of the rings 3 was the most critically acclaimed of all the films...being long doesn't make it bad.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Thank you. I'd love for someone to explain to me what was so bad about that movie. Of course it's not terminator 2, but its a good action flick. It has a 70% on RT. It's not a bad film.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ: i dont wanna see Jackal either, Miles already gave me migraine headaches readin the books... only clone fukkery i can tolerate is OG Nathaniel Essex... Kraven would be cool... even though i dont really like Mysterio i think they could pull off some good scenes...

or Spidey can get his B-List dudes & fight em all in one movie, itd be great... stilt man, grizzly bear, kangaroo,

no, no Morlun breh, what about Morlun...that was fire..
:ohhh: