Poll: Which third film was the worst?

Which one is track 1 in the theatre status?

• Alien 3

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • X men 3

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Spider man 3

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Iron man 3

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
how bout godfather III?

This is the only right answer lol. I know dudes in here are talking comic flicks but let's breakdown why Godfather 3 is the worst third film:

It's the follow up to a pair of best picture winning films with the same academy award winning director and the same lead actor, who was also an academy award winning actor. It was supposed to be a home run, the finale to the Corleone family saga, showing Michael as an old don trying to go legitimate but also knowing he'd have to atone for his sins and pay the piper so to speak.

Then the movie comes out and it's boring for one. For two, Sofia Coppola is not the person who should've been the 2nd lead in the movie, many of the favorite characters and important characters from the first two movies are nowhere to be found, so it feels unfamiliar and foreign.

The plot is all over the place, the direction isn't there and as it turns out, Francis Ford Coppola only did it because he was in a dire financial situation. In his mind, the story was told after 2 movies and he's right, so this is a pure cash grab, just trying to patch a story together and everyone involved is just working for a paycheck

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I always really liked Spidey 3, its actually probably my favorite of all Spider-Man movies. I've never read a comic book in my life, so things like the integrity of the characters or whether or not the actors who were cast actually played the characters close to the source material never concerned me.

I know most die hards hated the dancing jazz Spidey and Emo Peter but I thought that shyt was funny

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Iron man 3 and X Men 3 were fukking horrible.

I'd watch Spider-man 3 10x over before I'd watch those flicks again.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
X3... Was Halle even in it? I just remember the story line about Jean Grey's evil side Phoenix...wasn't that the main storyline? Sh1t, I've only seen it like twice.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Blade Tragedy aka Blade Trinity
I have to agree on this one. I rented the DVD off the strength of Blade 2 and was mad about that. The best part about the movie was the behind the scenes look at the actor's workout schedule. Then they fought a damn werewolf in one of the deleted scenes. Straight Bushes status!!

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I have to agree on this one. I rented the DVD off the strength of Blade 2 and was mad about that. The best part about the movie was the behind the scenes look at the actor's workout schedule. Then they fought a damn werewolf in one of the deleted scenes. Straight Bushes status!!

I know what you mean, the director, producers and studio tried do Snipes dirty. Since the 3rd one didn't do as well they trying to blame it's failure on Snipes to be the "Fall Guy" like Lee Majors. Check this thread out here to read more about the drama what was going on with the production.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-time-for-a-another-blade-now-that-wesley-is-out.210064/

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i just watched Spiderman 3 on FX. damn they had to have known Foreman was going to be a bad Venom.

"my spider sense is tingling"*grabs mary jane"if you know what I'm sayin':shaq:"

spidey 3 was at least 'funny' bad:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Iron Man 3 and it's not close. A movie about Iron Man vs. Mandarin turned into a movie about Robert Downey Jr. and some technical nerd who was mad cause he couldn't get p*ssy.

At least The Last Stand... as bad as it was had X-Men characters doing X-Men character things.

I was about to throw OP in the bushes if I saw Rise of the Machines in the options :birdman: :heh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
X- Men 3 haves my vote. :mindblown: I just don't know what the hell they were thinking.
Since Blade Trinity isn't an option I went with X3. Any understanding of character or story was thrown to the bushes, the tone of the film feels off (obviously due to the new director) and it went places that didn't logically need to happen. Most of the threads set up by the first two movies were also thrown to the bushes.
voted x-3... at least i can laugh at spider 3 but this one @MartyMcFly got it right.... they just threw it all in the bushes... wait, there 2 MartyMcFly :dwillhuh:
They REALLY need to bring Carnage in. My favorite villain of all time, brehs.
Venom_Carnage_Unleashed_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
"I smell baaaaaaaaaad symbiote..and it ain't me!" - Venom from a game when I was younger. I can't remember the name of it.:snoop:
stop it, no they dont need a pg13 Carnage... Carnage gotta be R & they gotta get Venom right first..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
voted x-3... at least i can laugh at spider 3 but this one @MartyMcFly got it right.... they just threw it all in the bushes... wait, there 2 MartyMcFly :dwillhuh:

stop it, no they dont need a pg13 Carnage... Carnage gotta be R & they gotta get Venom right first..

:sas1:Although with Carnage, there isn't much to get right. Just have a lunatic going around killing people without any sense of purpose or machinations. :sas2:. I know a lot of us are 90s kids but I'll never understand the love for Carnage. At least Venom is good from a character standpoint. Carnage would be dope if he was at least smart. Joker in The Dark Knight is how I'd do Carnage: a maniac who's smarter than he appears to be and exists only to push Spider-Man to the brink and challenge his sense of morality