Poll: Should Roman beat the all time record as heavyweight champ and keep the title until September 2024?

Let Roman break the all time record?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If you combine the days of his Universal Title reign and his WWE title reign that's over 1,750 days so he has already surpassed Hoegan in my eyes.

:yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They should let Cody win the WHC but then again he already basically said it doesn’t count

They could let him win that one at Mania this year then beat Rome the year after :ehh:

Let that be the ME for night one

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is a different world now. The world was slower in Hogans era, he was on tv far less, and there was less title defenses.

Adjusting to the the current era, I'd say Roman has already surpassed that title reign

Hogan actually defended his title like 60 more times than Roman so far.. they weren't on TV but there were plenty of defenses in territories and shyt I guess

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Michael Cole was talking about Roman is already 3rf behind Bruno and Hulk Hogan... this nikka is complete trash at his job. How can you forget Bob Backlund and Bruno's 2nd reign. Roman is currently 5th and cole literally bumped him up

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't think Cody loses steam. People said that the first time and he's just fine. I say keep him away from Roman and let the bloodline cook... bring in Zilla Fatu if you have to call up pebbles. I feel like people are souring on reigns because he's been extra MIA recently but he actually got injured in the match with Jey and they wanted to keep it on the low. Who knows if he is even fully recovered at this point?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Unless Triple H can add a new wrinkle to the Bloodline story that freshens it up (which at this point, I doubt), it’s time to end it at Wrestlemania 40.

A damn near 4 year title run is impressive enough. SummerSlam exposed the fatigue, another few months to pass Hogan is crazy at this point.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I chose no but I'm good either way. I feel like him dropping tells a better story of him being so close, but then ultimately failing to establish himself as the GOAT. But on the other hand, Anytime you can get smarks to cry is an opportunity that's hard to pass up. :pachaha:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m Part Of The Minority That Loves The Long Reign

It’s Tough In This Day And Age When You Got WWE Shows On 3 Times A Week W Monthly PLEs And The Internet/Social Media All As Constant Reminds Like “Hey This Guy Is STILL Champ”

It Was So Different Back In The Days Hogan Could Hold A Belt Forever And No One Thought Nothing Of It

I Don’t Mind It Cause The Story Has Been Good/Great And I Know Once He Loses It Were Going Back To 5 Guys And 1 Surprise Guy Rotating The Belt Every 2 Months

Last edited: