Poll: How many people who usually cop 2K every year, won't this season?

How many people who usually cop 2K every year, won't this season?

• Total voters

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Live is trash and 2K is lazy.....

i dont buy 2K every year though,

2K10, 14 and 17 is all i have so i might get this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Live is trash and 2K is lazy.....

i dont buy 2K every year though,

2K10, 14 and 17 is all i have so i might get this.

This..... and I dont know why anyone would cop a sports game every year.

Like lets be real, at best.... there are only 2-3 rookies are normally marginally interesting to play with and if someone wants to back enough, you can just create and put on a team like in the old days before updates.

I think its good to cop every 2-3 years....

For one it gives you more burn and use of your current game and 2 the upgrades are typically bigger.

I mean unless yall brehs are the types to simulate heavy games and seasons, has anyone even retired their myplayer?

shyt I be playing my games full 12 min quarters game by game (cuz I aint trynna fukk up my stats) plus with subs and etc, it usually cuts the time down anyway.

I could see myself copping this years since its been about 2 years for me

Martha

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This..... and I dont know why anyone would cop a sports game every year.

Like lets be real, at best.... there are only 2-3 rookies are normally marginally interesting to play with and if someone wants to back enough, you can just create and put on a team like in the old days before updates.

I think its good to cop every 2-3 years....

For one it gives you more burn and use of your current game and 2 the upgrades are typically bigger.

I mean unless yall brehs are the types to simulate heavy games and seasons, has anyone even retired their myplayer?

shyt I be playing my games full 12 min quarters game by game (cuz I aint trynna fukk up my stats) plus with subs and etc, it usually cuts the time down anyway.

I could see myself copping this years since its been about 2 years for me

Martha

i was playing 2K14 on PS3 from 2017-2018 and created all newer players from scratch. shyt i even got pass 2020

it was fun man, just put your own MyPlayer in an association, i started off with Philly (yes, Simmons and Embiid )
won the 2017 title vs Spurs, left to Milwaukee and won multiple titles with Giannis, funny thing is GS won the 2019 title and that was that for them. Lonzo and the lakers became serious in 21, 22 two year rivalry vs Celtics, Tatum and kyrie. stopped playing once i got my ps4 this June.

lol

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
I play MyGM mode and usually buy it each year. By the time I get to the playoffs and finals its usually around the time the new version is coming out.

For 2K18, I'm still in December and haven't had any desire to play.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m putting them on the Madden schedule from here on out. Will cop Live 19 when it hits $30 so I can play some basketball this season

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
They need something like EA access for 2K.
I'm not paying $60 every year for very marginal changes.
If youre a competitive player the changes aren’t marginal.

Speaking before the game is released, you should maybe skip this year if you aren’t a competitive player.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Ive been playing 2K since 2k2 and I dont fukk with the franchise at all anymore. I only play at my friends houses, havent bought a 2K since the first one with the Spike Lee stuff.