Poll: Are you vaccinated? (Update: 79% vaccinated or planning to get vaccinated)

Are you vaccinated?

• Yes, fully vaccinated

Votes: 275 64.7%
  • Yes, partially vaccinated

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • No, but planning to get vaccinated

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 87 20.5%

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No, I'm not against vaccines in general and I believe they can be very beneficial IF PROVEN TO BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. But I'm against taking an experimental gene altering chemical with absolutely no proof that it is safe long term for a virus with 99.99% survival rate. These new vaccines are radically different from traditional vaccines of the past in that they rewrite your mRNA and potentially your DNA to turn your body into a factory to make the very same spike proteins that we are now discovering causes the adverse effects of COVID-19, which is exactly why you're seeing thousands of people getting severe side effects from the CV19 chemicals including blood clots, stroke, heart attache, bells palsy, etc. THERE ARE ALREADY THOUSANDS OF REPORTED DEATHS AND MANY MORE THOUSANDS OF REPORTED SIDE EFFECTS (go check vaers and EU reporting database if you don't believe me) in the U.S. and Europe, and when you factor the possibility of under-reporting those numbers could actually be much higher. Isn't it strange how big pharma is virtually silent on antibiotics/antivirals like ZPAK, Hydroxychloroquine, and especially Ivermectin for which they can't make any big profits on? A new study out of Spain has found high levels of toxic Graphene Oxide in the not vaccines but you'll probably never hear that in the corporate media just like you'll never hear about 99% of the deaths, miscarriages, and other severe effects that people are experiencing every day from the jabs. There's also a lot of science that point to the potential that the CV19 not-vaccines can damage your immune system in the long term and continue to damage people's blood vessels e.g. high numbers of strokes and heart attacks in the next few years.

Good lord there's a ton to unpack here

What does it mean to rewrite mRNA?

Unless these mRNA vaccines come with a side of reverse transcriptase they won't be adding nucleotides to your genome.

The half life of mRNA is about 10 minutes so it's insanely unlikely they'll bioaccumulate and cause long term side effects.

Can't say the same about ivermectin which you're so fond of. Personally I don't have a strong opinion against it but If you are worried about the potential long term side effects of an MRNA vaccine then you should have the same concerns for ivermectin which has already been documented.

As for big pharma being "silent" on anti virals, Pfizer is currently in the trial phase for Thier own anti viral medicine to treat covid.

Also which vaccine has graphene oxide? Judging by it's structure it looks like a PAH and I don't remember seeing any PAHs for Johnson and Johnson, moderna, or Pfizer

Final_1.png

Also the spike protein alone doesn't cause the adverse effects seen in covid.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
For those who said who will never get the vaccine, are you just against the Covid vaccine or vaccines in general?

I was hoping to wait it out until next year or the year after and not take it at all. However, if my school requires me to get a vaccine...

:francis: