Poll: Are you vaccinated? (Update: 79% vaccinated or planning to get vaccinated)

Are you vaccinated?

• Yes, fully vaccinated

Votes: 275 64.7%
  • Yes, partially vaccinated

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • No, but planning to get vaccinated

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 87 20.5%

• Total voters

Zandía

Pro
Daps
This Thread is skewed. The unvaccinated don't care, so they are less likely to come in and vote.

Especially seeing as this thread has become a vaccine type/date brag
How do you know we don’t care lol and less likely to vote? I was the first to comment in this thread hoping to help out OP and actually get a discord going

There were votes but no comments

Of course I can’t speak for everyone but I am unvaccinated and don’t plan to get the covid vax AT ANY POINT. meaning even if it were to be fully cleared.

No matter how you slice it. This vaccine methodology is new to the market and has not been observed for long term effects. No one on either side can argue that.

Some of us choose to wait while still practicing the prescribed safety recommendations.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
#Modernaset I’m here!

FrequentThankfulDuckling-size_restricted.gif
bang bang Moderna gang

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This Thread is skewed. The unvaccinated don't care, so they are less likely to come in and vote.

Especially seeing as this thread has become a vaccine type/date brag

I'm assuming most posters are playing around when they rep the vaccine they took. It's light hearted breh

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lord there's a ton to unpack here

What does it mean to rewrite mRNA?

Unless these mRNA vaccines come with a side of reverse transcriptase they won't be adding nucleotides to your genome.

The half life of mRNA is about 10 minutes so it's insanely unlikely they'll bioaccumulate and cause long term side effects.

Can't say the same about ivermectin which you're so fond of. Personally I don't have a strong opinion against it but If you are worried about the potential long term side effects of an MRNA vaccine then you should have the same concerns for ivermectin which has already been documented.

As for big pharma being "silent" on anti virals, Pfizer is currently in the trial phase for Thier own anti viral medicine to treat covid.

Also which vaccine has graphene oxide? Judging by it's structure it looks like a PAH and I don't remember seeing any PAHs for Johnson and Johnson, moderna, or Pfizer

Final_1.png

Also the spike protein alone doesn't cause the adverse effects seen in covid.
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:I need to see @ShadowViper response

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah when my friend up there told me about this

I thought he was bullshyttin and told him it was gonna make him retarded :laugh:

It's true I know most the peple I know mixed alot Astrazenica and Phizer mixes and Astrazenica and Moderna. Two different types of vaccines.