Police State Portugal 'They hate black people'

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Never fukked with portuguese people in any deep capacity anways...knew some acquaintances that seemed to be cool but didnt want to do more with them beyond that. I dont care about them really and dont want to socialize or fraternize with them, not because I was victim of racist prejudices from them, its because I dont give a fukk about other races like that like 99% of the times. Of course exceptions exist and happen.

Other races best feature is their good food :eat: otherwise foh :camby:

The women never found them, and never will find them attractive whatsoever. :manny: Of course never fukked or dated one of them.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Portuguese are who damned the people of Africa to slavery from jump. Low key though for some reason here in NY Portuguese women always run up on me, it's weird because they're aren't that many of them in the city but they always seem to find me.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Portuguese are who damned the people of Africa to slavery from jump. Low key though for some reason here in NY Portuguese women always run up on me, it's weird because they're aren't that many of them in the city but they always seem to find me.

:duck:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
The Portugese are extremely racist towards Subsaharans (both American Subsaharans and the ones actually from Africa)

They seem okay with asians, hispanics, whites and arabs though

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Portugese are extremely racist towards Subsaharans (both American Subsaharans and the ones actually from Africa)

If you mean nikkas from Guinea-Bissau you're right, and every other African national has prejudice towards them :troll:
Pawgs in here love the dark meat though :mjpls: they preffer dark skin to light skin even :mjpls:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Portuguese hate spanish and gipsies(with a passion) more than they hate nikkas. If your daughter brings home a gipsy as her boyfriend, dad would suck a dikk to make him be a nikka :lolbron: that's how much they hate gipsies. Brehs ain't that high in the list.
Fam, #1 idol in this country was a black man, don't which kind of portuguese people ya'll mingling. If It's them New Jersey and Toronto cats, :scust: they don't represent portugal :scust:

Daps
Reppin
London

Portuguese people bate gypsies and maybe brazilians before Africans breh maybe in the States is different