Police State Portugal 'They hate black people'

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
well damn. Hopefully the president prepares so that there is a peaceful transfer of power. If not he better have a bugout location for his family.

The portuguese being disrespectful.. eh fukk em. Their country doesn't have a future and their time has long since passed.

Can a gangster prepare a peaceful transfer of power? That's the question breh. Not everyone is happy with him, so in order for shyt not to go too much south with him he's gonna have to come up with a dope ass plan to appease his enemies. As for the bugout location for the fam...a bunch of them already got major businesses here in Angola. So no one knows how it's gonna be once He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named gets out the seat.

Thing is, too much shyt happened for things to go smoothly. There's a lot of anger...not enough to cause another war, but enough to make for a rocky transfer of power.

As for the portuguese, they're not really my concern for the country. Not now. Their disrespect hasn't got that much weight so I ain't tripping.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Fun fact:

The DP in Lisbon is titled PSP which stands for Polícia de Segurança Pública (National Security Police in english).
In Lisbon's hoods apparently – according to this black portuguese rapper of African ancestry – they took the acronym and translated it to Porcos Seguem Pretos (Pigs Chasing Blacks in english).

And they'll frisk you if you look suspicious without a warrant, just like the NYPD.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Claudex Great points brought up.
:beli:The Americans.

They won't admit to it though...even though this country has had racist laws and statutes enforced from government to the constitution.

Alright let's just call it what it is....This is just the result of worldwide European colonialism and white supremacy. There's a reason why asians, indians, and Hispanics can somewhat traverse this racist landscape and that due to their physical features...they marry into white families, they change their names, etc.

Black people are literally the polar opposite of everything involving white supremacy and it's penchant towards assimilation. Everything from the color of our skin, the size of our noses, the texture of our hair, etc goes against the white "standard". I think this is the main reason that they want us destroyed and exterminated so bad. We'll never be able to conform or adapt to the system.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:what: i had no problems when i was over in lisbon and im dark skin
Cause your experience represents all the black people's that travel in Portugal...right?

I went there in 2001...and had no problems...then again, I was 16 going on 17 and didn't know what I do now.

I traveled to spain that year as well...they have neo nazi stickers and propaganda in certain spots.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:The Americans.

Try being black and living or working around Portuguese people not even in Portugal here in America , they make 'regular' whites almost look soft, anybody that has lived in northern new jersey knows what i mean , the open discrimination by these people against other minorities is sicking

Like a few other people in here have mentioned already and something that is rarely spoken about is that the Portuguese where the ones "streamlined" the shipping of slaves, it was a Portuguese captain forget his name ,that decided it would be a better idea to not only build ships meant specifically for transportation of humans but also pack slave ships with as many people as possible saying 300-400 , that way even if u lose half u still have a large # to sell.

http://business.highbeam.com/165610/article-1P3-50848422/portugal-mother-all-slavers-part-1

http://www.africaspeaks.com/articles/nacs0502.html

and for those saying "i went to Portugal and was fine " one thing to keep in mind is that in almost any country you as an American even a black one can be spotted for a mile away by local and they will generally leave you alone

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Try being black and living or working around Portuguese people not even in Portugal here in America , they make 'regular' whites almost look soft, anybody that has lived in northern new jersey knows what i mean , the open discrimination by these people against other minorities is sicking

Like a few other people in here have mentioned already and something that is rarely spoken about is that the Portuguese where the ones "streamlined" the shipping of slaves, it was a Portuguese captain forget his name ,that decided it would be a better idea to not only build ships meant specifically for transportation of humans but also pack slave ships with as many people as possible saying 300-400 , that way even if u lose half u still have a large # to sell.

http://business.highbeam.com/165610/article-1P3-50848422/portugal-mother-all-slavers-part-1

and for those saying "i went to Portugal and was fine " one thing to keep in mind is that in almost any country you as an American even a black one can be spotted for a mile away by local and they will generally leave you alone

the only difference is the open discrimination, which can easily be found in white people all across the lower states especially Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause your experience represents all the black people's that travel in Portugal...right?

I went there in 2001...and had no problems...then again, I was 16 going on 17 and didn't know what I do now.

I traveled to spain that year as well...they have neo nazi stickers and propaganda in certain spots.
spain and portugal are two different countries.

There are many black people in portugal lisbon specifically because of slavery and colonization many white people are also born in Angola Mozambique cape verde ect. Many rich blacks from these countries even move to portugal to buy property and invest in the country.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

You couldn't be more right. The Portuguese whites that come to America and assimilate into the white population are some of the most unapologetically and openly racist people I've been around and have observed. Which is funny cause Portugal isn't really seen in many respects as a (respected) part of Western Europe.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spain and portugal are two different countries.

There are many black people in portugal lisbon specifically because of slavery and colonization many white people are also born in Angola Mozambique cape verde ect. Many rich blacks from these countries even move to portugal to buy property and invest in the country.

What's your point? I grew up around Portugese immigrant people. Their racism against blacks is similar to that of the Spanairds and Italians. The Portugese are even descended partly from the Spanish. Portugal is actually just a Western part of Spain.