Police State Portugal 'They hate black people'

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Portugal is often praised for its success in integrating immigrants but in the suburbs of Lisbon police are being accused of racism and brutality.

"They treat us like animals," Sousa says of the police. "It's a black neighbourhood - they treat us like we're all here to be exterminated."

It seems that fewer than 10 racism complaints against the security forces have been upheld in the past 10 years in the whole of Portugal. In places such as Cova da Moura, this is seen as evidence of a broken system which doesn't hold police accountable.

Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32419952?SThisFB&fb_ref=Default

_82480627_police-grafitti-624.jpg

The police will use deadly force if a black person is involved but I'm not surprised tbh.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know true that is breh. Portugal isn't even remotely on my radar. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if true. Not to sound like a victim, but generally speaking we're not a well liked people. My father always told me about an old friend of his who would occasionally remark, "seems like the Devil has something personal against us." Old religious types, ya know? It is what it is though and I ain't losing sleep over anybody with malice towards us. Fukk em.

The irony though, is nikkaz love Portuguese women whether in Boston or Toronto. Myself personally, some of em are attractive like any fraction of any people. Nobody has the market sewn up on attractiveness. Still, it's nice to see a thread and article like this to keep it all in perspective. Some of these dudes undignify themselves going after non-Black women. I mean its pathetic enough to simp ANY WOMAN, but to sell yourself short for a woman from an ethnicity that doesn't care for you? Might as well tar and feather yourself and then lay out in the sun for a tan. You already think less of yourself as a Black man, might as well fully embrace it.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nobody more racist than the Portuguese

America and Brazil fighting's for the number one spot.

I don't know true that is breh. Portugal isn't even remotely on my radar. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if true. Not to sound like a victim, but generally speaking we're not a well liked people. My father always told me about an old friend of his who would occasionally remark, "seems like the Devil has something personal against us." Old religious types, ya know? It is what it is though and I ain't losing sleep over anybody with malice towards us. Fukk em.

The irony though, is nikkaz love Portuguese women whether in Boston or Toronto. Myself personally, some of em are attractive like any fraction of any people. Nobody has the market sewn up on attractiveness. Still, it's nice to see a thread and article like this to keep it all in perspective. Some of these dudes undignify themselves going after non-Black women. I mean its pathetic enough to simp ANY WOMAN, but to sell yourself short for a woman from an ethnicity that doesn't care for you? Might as well tar and feather yourself and then lay out in the sun for a tan. You already think less of yourself as a Black man, might as well fully embrace it.

You went in and i 100% agreed. There's many reasons but I feel the main reason is the media with it's subliminal messages which heavily promotes the European standards of beauty, and in turn that notion's passed down from generation to generation.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
George Wright (fugitive)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see George Wright.
George Edward Wright
Born
March 29, 1943 (age 72)
USA
Nationality USA, Portuguese
Other names José Luís Jorge dos Santos
Larry Burgess
George Edward Wright (born March 29, 1943)[1] is a Portuguese citizen of American origin[2] who, in 1961, graduated from Mary Bethune High School in Halifax, Virginia.[3] Originally arrested and convicted for murder in 1962 and sentenced to up to 30 years in prison, George Wright escaped from prison in 1970 and hijacked a Delta Air Lines flight in 1972 with a number of accomplices. On September 26, 2011, he was arrested in Portugal.[4] The FBI requested Wright's extradition from Portugal to the United States, but was denied on the grounds that Wright is a Portuguese citizen.[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wright_(fugitive)

Uncatchable
George Wright, America's most elusive fugitive, ran for forty years. He ran from the cops after escaping from prison. He ran from the feds after the most brazen hijacking in history. He ran from the authorities on three continents, hiding out and blending in wherever he went. It was a historic run—and now that it's over, he might just pull off the greatest escape of all

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201205/george-wright-fugitive-capture-story

inset-1.jpg

A fugitive's quiet life in Portugal: Seaside village, friendly neighbors

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/09/a_fugitives_quiet_life_in_port.html

On July 31, 1972, Wright and four other members of the Black Liberation Army — with three children in tow — hijacked Delta Air Lines Flight 841 from Detroit to Miami. Wright was dressed as a priest and carried a handgun in a hollowed-out Bible, according to reports. He used the name Larry Burgess.

Wright’s partners in the hijacking were caught in 1976 in Paris, but the elusive Wright remained free for decades to come, frustrating authorities.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It is.

Black people are the #1 threat to white supremacy...isn't it obvious?

I use to believe that.. but really I think it will either be the Jews, Chinese, or whites just self detonating that takes out ws.

LOL I use to think Portugal was in South America. To go from one of the worlds top empires to who gives a shyt in a few hundred years. Same fate awaits France...

Africans in Angola need to get rid of their dictator and his family. Do it before they get too entrenched of a mulatto class.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:salute:
What's good @TMNT4000? *dap*

Great article @ReallJc!

Much like @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* said, the portuguese were the ones who started the Transatlantic trade. In other words, for AAs who want to know about how their ancestors made it to the US they must put it in their heads that a portuguese crew was most likely the one riding the first boat trip that took the brehs outta Africa. Remember the story of europeans trying to go to India the long route (to avoid a Mediterranean sea filled with pirates) and stumbling across Africa? Those were the portuguese in 1482 (cac's name was Diogo Cão, he was Africa's Columbus of sorts).

When you think portuguese you gotta remember that Portugal historically is an extension of Hispania of which Spain also came from. Word to cac-Emperor Augustus. And that connection between Spain and Portugal maintained itself through most of the 13th-20th century. So if Spain is still as racist as it is today (think how spaniards still throw bananas to black players of the soccer teams they would literally die for), do not think that somehow Portugal went the complete opposite way. Ever.

The current situation in Angola is bad, but not as worse as it can get yet. A clearly portuguese person has yet get into a position of any real political power, but business wise they're somewhat thriving out here, along with cac-brazilians, no offense to @honestly?'s people. Making shady deals with shady black Angolans who're too stuck in the making money scheme to care about the country as a whole. A lot of them are eating AND shytting on the plate they eat because somehow they can't get more.
Like for instance, the current climate in Angola is a difficult one because of the drop in oil prices (Angola's economy is 70% dependent on oil, so while AAs are celebrating the gas prices shyt is getting sour in Angola :francis: no hate just facts) and that put a strain on the US-dollar reserves in the country. Meaning people can't get US-dollars out the country as easily as they could and the portuguese are growing livid because a lot have to send money back home to their families. There was even a portuguese article talking about Angola not being the "El Dorado" it used to be anymore (the disrespekt is real), so fukk them. I hope they quit their jobs and leave in disappointment too:pacspit:.

@Din0can I agree with the dictator part, but that's not happen through war. We've been in war for over 35 years (up until 2001) after the independence and a lot of families don't wanna go through that loss again. So people ain't taking up arms anytime soon. Politically however, the president is getting old and the wolves are circling the presidential spot. Which is both :demonic: & :sadcam: because nikkas are clearly scheming, but you don't know if these schemers actually have a dope plan for the country in action for after the president is out the spot. As we speak the Dict-I mean-president is thinking about running for a third official term because he's afraid once he steps out that chair he's gonna find himself in the ICC after the rats come out.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Part 2!

@Prince Akeem is right that a lot of portuguese are flocking to Angola. :russ:A lot of them are even getting in trouble with the law for forging Angolan documents trynna stunt like they've got dual citizenship :skip:. But only time will tell how many will stay or leave. nikkas are still on top though, the mountain ain't white when it comes to political and monetary power, it doesn't snow in the tropical muthaland. :blessed:

@Endiphrint is spot on in the irony part though! :mjlol: I be smh hearing all these nikkas lust over portuguese women which I understand because I know how portuguese people – especially the women – will be cool with you (if they're the minority) until they show you they can shift way faster than nikkas can form this expression on their faces: :dwillhuh:

They're the first :mjpls: white women I've been introduced to in my life until I found out a lot of cac-women in general are like that. But imo they're even worse than American white women because in Portugal there's no conversation about race like that and their definition of racism is still shallow AF. So they'll drop :mjpls: hints in conversation and act all shocked when you call them out on it. All the while talking about how they've always had good relations with black people because of the large community in Portugal. In portuguese history there's no white guilt that I know of, and that shyt seeps out the more you live with them.

To them the huge Portuguese Empire is just history that hasn't spilled that much into current Portugal. Because the colonizers are not the current generation who suffers so much because of their economic status.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
well damn. Hopefully the president prepares so that there is a peaceful transfer of power. If not he better have a bugout location for his family.

The portuguese being disrespectful.. eh fukk em. Their country doesn't have a future and their time has long since passed.