Police release body cam footage of them murdering 21 year old pregnant woman Ta'kiya Young

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sad. Doesn't matter what she was accused of doing. You don't handle it like that. Could have broke the window or something and pulled her out so we all could be sitting here yelling/typing about police brutality at least & not a dead mother and her unborn fetus being murdered. shyt, make nightsticks great again. These people do not need guns, clearly. Have a dedicated gun runner mf ready to hand out guns only when the situation calls for it or sum shyt.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Don’t steal

Simple as that

They should have de escalated it but still cause and effect

I’ve seen white people do worse and get off
I would let a shop lifter get away before I pull a gun out on them. I think most well adjusted adults would do the same too.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Watching the forbes play-by-play was sickening. They're just going to get away with it like nothing happened. They used the whole 'car as a weapon' as a tool to shoot her. It's like they took a charge and flopped, but will still get the call.

If she shoplifted, just track her down using her plates. There's no reason to escalate on that level unless it was armed robbery.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fuked up story all around heard about it earlier in the week

Cops were allegedly already in the store parking handling some other case when the clerk came out yelling ppl were stealing

Chick had 2 other kids and was 7 months pregnant @ 21 years old, whole bunch of lives destroyed for probably less than $100

Daps
Reminds me of when these cops were standing on the hood of someone’s car shooting into the windshield. 137 shots and the cops were found not guilty.

brelo-car-041015.jpg
Wtf

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should she have complied? Yes. Should she have gotten a gun pulled on her for that though? fukk no

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Don’t steal

Simple as that

They should have de escalated it but still cause and effect

I’ve seen white people do worse and get off

WTF?! How you saying "don't steal as simple as that" then say "you seen white people do worse and get off". TF????

:what:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
WTF?! How you saying "don't steal as simple as that" then say "you seen white people do worse and get off". TF????

:what:

If she wasn’t stealing would she be dead right now ?

Yes or no?

The cop wanted to kill a person

Simple as that

They dream about shyt like this

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If she wasn’t stealing would she be dead right now ?

Yes or no?

The cop wanted to kill a person

Simple as that

They dream about shyt like this

As many cop killings as they're been you think she needed to steal something for that to happen?

And where's the evidence that she did steal something? There was an accusation and a murder. Who has the article showing the pregnant woman stole an alcoholic beverage?