Police release body cam footage of them murdering 21 year old pregnant woman Ta'kiya Young

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Not trying to come at you like that because it doesn’t seem you are saying in that way but It doesn’t matter if she stole everything in that store. The crime for shoplifting is never justifiable by death.
i agree, but i think its even worse when the police do this shyt to the complete wrong person. That's all i'm saying.

edit: just so people know what i'm talking about:
The officer knocked on Young's window and said "Hey, stop" and "get out of the car." Young rolled down her window and asked "for what," to which the officer says, "They said you stole stuff. Do not leave."

Young replied "I didn't steal s**t. The other girls were taking..." The officer began hitting Young's partially open window and Young said "Are you going to shoot me?"

As this first officer interacted with her, the other officer abandoned the air wedge and placed himself in front of the vehicle and unholstered his gun, as Young begins turning her steering wheel.

I was just saying, i don't even think she was the one stealing. I think they just ran up on the first black woman they saw.

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
all of the people saying it was justified are ignoring context. if she were a pregnant white woman - assuming she also, as is alleged, drove into the police offficer - would she have been shot?

:jbhmm:
Yes, there was a white girl in Kentucky who got killed in a similar situation about 5 years ago.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
at this point just legalize shoplifting and stealing in general. You can’t really do anything about it. Cops aren’t smart enough to do anything but shoot. Just legalize theft and move on. I mean, how do you stop a cop from shooting a thief….? Legalize it. Simple. More theft, but at least cops won’t shoot anyone over stealing?

Basically the Bay Area and California in general. Just do it like that.
If I bought something for $5 for years,
Then I have to pay $7 to get $4.50's worth of that item,
Then you're kinda morally obligated to steal your $2.50's+ worth :manny:
I actually have to steal $10 now, cuz, inflation :troll:

Daps
Yes, there was a white girl in Kentucky who got killed in a similar situation about 5 years ago.
that is one case. when you have an established pattern of black men and women being routinely gunned down by police, while their white counterparts are normally taken into custody without incident, one outlier doesn’t refute my point.

what’s the likelihood of that officer conducting himself in the same manner had the alleged perpetrator been white?

:jbhmm:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I hope the police surround your car and accuse you of some bullshyt that you didn’t do without zero proof and see how you react. Those like you who don’t listen must feel and if there is a god I hope he humbles you to your core in hopes of making you worth more than the trash pile of a human you are now. :pacspit:

I would come out slowly with my hands up

Also in my text I clearly said I’ve seen it where white people get away with murder it’s not fair she got shot

“For those that don’t listen”

fukk are you talking about nikka

????!! :why:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't put yourself in position to have this happen. Live to see another day.

But that's too much to ask huh?
You folks are fukking amazing with these arguments.

Stupid conjecture into someone's state of mind.

The real question to ask is, WHO THE fukk IS THE TRAINED PERSON IN THIS SCENARIO, AND WHY THE fukk DID THEY ESCALATE A PETTY FELONY
TO THE POINT A LIFE WAS LOST.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You folks are fukking amazing with these arguments.

Stupid conjecture into someone's state of mind.

The real question to ask is, WHO THE fukk IS THE TRAINED PERSON IN THIS SCENARIO, AND WHY THE fukk DID THEY ESCALATE A PETTY FELONY
TO THE POINT A LIFE WAS LOST.

Do what you gotta do and get home safe.

You are not going to beat police officers with guns

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I would come out slowly with my hands up

Also in my text I clearly said I’ve seen it where white people get away with murder it’s not fair she got shot

“For those that don’t listen”

fukk are you talking about nikka

????!! :why:
:mjlol:

Cops are fukking pussies, they'll kill you dead and claim you were trying to conjure a spirit bomb.

They are the problem, people acting docile and submissive isn't the real solution. You are right, let me state that on some real shyt, that it will lower the chance of you getting killed - but it's not the solution and I will never dump on victims who didn't put up with a cops bullshyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do what you gotta do and get home safe.

You are not going to beat police officers with guns
That's your mindset, you can't speak to hers. Add to that a preganacy which may affect her mindset even more. On the coli, everyone yells about hive minds, but in this case you are too dense to consider that in a tense situation, different people will respond differently.

That's why cops are trained, because every situation can be different. The cop came into that situation PREPARED to take a life over an alleged theft of 2 bottles of alcohol, but you find it OK to criticise the victim and not consider how that cop's mindset was wrong.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America is the leading terrorist nation against Black people.

You really cannot relax or think shyt is sweet and fair, it is not. The American dream doesn't apply to Black people.

You literally have to conduct your life and situations in such a way that you have zero interactions with police or white people in general.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
she shouldn't have accelerated with a cop or anyone in front of them. the video in slow motion shows the cops feet being lifted off the ground from her driving forward

once he was on the bonnet he could not be run over.

she was travelling at walking speed.

the cop who shot has a defense now that she tried to run him over. im guessing the cop will get off. lets see how this plays out in court

she tried to steer away from him by turning her wheel to the right as said on the video.