Police release body cam footage of them murdering 21 year old pregnant woman Ta'kiya Young

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Still excessive use of force regardless. Just because somebody steals some liquor or something doesn't mean it's ethical to shoot them.

Cops will probably get off though. :beli:
I agree, but it's a lot worse if they just walked up on the first black woman they saw. Just like that dude that was in like an Applebees or whatever and police ran up to him slamming him around and he wasn't even the person the suspect.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Did they even confirm she stole something…?.
this is what i'm saying, i don't even think they confirmed it. The most i saw was an article saying multiple women were stealing and that the young lady here even said "that was them other girls" to the police.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They cops will get off. You can't attempt to run and officer over then be surprised if you get shot.
You sure about that? No where in their use of force guidelines says jump in front of a moving vehicle either..

Shoplifting is a felony so it was no reason for their guns to be drawn

Those civil rights charges gonna hit different on those pigs tho

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They cops will get off. You can't attempt to run and officer over then be surprised if you get shot.

she turned the wheel to her right, which bumped the officer off to the left AS SEEN ON THE VIDEO.

that is not trying to "run him over". if she was trying to run hiim over she would have steered into him.

the choice was let her drive away or shoot. so they shot.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Every holiday weekend the police “release” footage of a shooting of a black American to the media.

Their is clearly a narrative. :comeon:
They do that to instill fear. Show a snuff film of armed cacs gunning down a pregnant Black woman and we all know the cac will go free and be praised. This is a part of their propaganda. Notice how they never broadcast videos of cops being killed? They can't promote fighting back against their race soldiers.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Every holiday weekend the police “release” footage of a shooting of a black American to the media.

Their is clearly a narrative. :comeon:
I don't understand the comment. Likely the press and family pushed for the footage to be released publicly.
Police generally stall and sit on bodycam footage until they are legally forced to release it.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
she turned the wheel to her right, which bumped the officer off to the left AS SEEN ON THE VIDEO.

that is not trying to "run him over". if she was trying to run hiim over she would have steered into him.

the choice was let her drive away or shoot. so they shot.
It’s fukked up but that’s how they do. If they feel any justification(in their minds) they’re pulling the trigger. That’s sad af though. R.I.P.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Don’t steal

Simple as that

They should have de escalated it but still cause and effect

I’ve seen white people do worse and get off
I'm gonna get negged to hell for this. Yes the cops in this country are trigger happy fukks who don't value life. But knowing that information, how retarded does this woman have to be to evade their arrest and attempt to drive into one of them while he's aiming a gun? What did she think was gonna happen? And you're pregnant and shoplifting liquor? Everyone sucks here.

With guns drawn on you, the practical thing to do is to comply with what the cops are saying. Live to fight/dispute/challenge another day.

We grew up in a city with Black mayor and sizable Black % police force, and were taught this at a young age from parents, teachers, coaches, etc

Thinking otherwise with guns drawn on you will not work out in your favor

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
this is what i'm saying, i don't even think they confirmed it. The most i saw was an article saying multiple women were stealing and that the young lady here even said "that was them other girls" to the police.
That’s fukked up. Officers should not have did what they did even if she did steal.

But I hate how black people who didn’t do anything gotta be the sacrifice for the ones that do. That boy who got profiled in lansing, the man at the Applebees with his daughter and now this woman had to pay for other dusty mfers sin. All cause cops can’t differentiate when it comes to us.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
sad as fukk smfh

you better off trying to shoot it out with police if they jump in front of ya whip because at that point you know they trying to set you up for a free kill

shyt green asf