Police Office Killed In Shootout Outside Of Los Angeles

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Damn I looked him up on wiki :picard:
I thought it was gonna be a quick read
He got a long ass rap sheet and was involved in all kinds of shyt, the crazy one I never heard of was he was linked to a shooting and murder of Kurupt's homie at a recording studio session while he and Daz were working on his album

A lot of the stuff on his Wiki... basically all of it was :hhh::francis: but the funniest shyt was the prison riot he incited. When they tried to remove his friend from the dorm he said "you don't have my permission to leave" and the dude tried to go back to his cell while the shot caller and the whole floor started pelting the COs with apples and oranges and porcelain shards from the sink. "You don't have my permission" :russ::russ::russ: :mjgrin:

i dunno if there was anyone else who went harder for that gang life bullshyt than that dude though. singlehandedly turned what seemed like a decent neighborhood into a war zone :beli: now he's on death row :jawalrus:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
They love shooting at Black people too:

(20:42- 21:27)

:mexicanmjpls:

gangs shoot anyone

mexican gangs shoot mexicans

they shoot blacks

they shoot whoever they got a problem with

who do crips and bloods kill? black ppl

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
gangs shoot anyone

mexican gangs shoot mexicans

they shoot blacks

they shoot whoever they got a problem with

who do crips and bloods kill? black ppl

Indeed. :mjpls:

"fukk n*ggers, homie. Any n*gger who pass by here, we fukking shoot those motherfukkers. Kill those motherfukkers"
"ANY motherfukker who's black- we fukking blast those motherfukkers. Kill blacks. Kill blacks. It's all about that brown."

You really not tryin to defend this, are you? :mexicanmjpls:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

"fukk n*ggers, homie. Any n*gger who pass by here, we fukking shoot those motherfukkers. Kill those motherfukkers"
"ANY motherfukker who's black- we fukking blast those motherfukkers. Kill blacks. Kill blacks. It's all about that brown."

bruh u aint from cali, u cant really speak on this street stuff here

jus let it be

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
X2GWqXRlGZCr6.gif

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

Cacs making up quotes now. Smh y'all stoop so low

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Cacs making up quotes now. Smh y'all stoop so low

:stopitslime:
The quotes are in the clip that's posted with the time stamp...

You really are getting desperate. Wildly calling posters "cac" whenever they speak the truth about these RACIST latinos. Making shyt up. Your rep was in the red before you hit that bullshyt rep thread a few weeks ago...

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:stopitslime:
The quotes are in the clip that's posted with the time stamp...

You really are getting desperate. Wildly calling posters "cac" whenever they speak the truth about these RACIST latinos. Making shyt up. Your rep was in the red before you hit that bullshyt rep thread a few weeks ago...

bytch who the fukk is you lmao.

Idea you nor recall coming across your name. You cacs and your alts are all the same, spreading bullshyt all the time.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
They love shooting at Black people too:

(20:42- 21:27)

(20:42) "fukk n*ggers, homie. Any n*gger who pass by here, we fukking shoot those motherfukkers. Kill those motherfukkers"

(21:20) "ANY motherfukker who's black- we fukking blast those motherfukkers. Kill blacks. Kill blacks. It's all about that brown."