la-me-ln-whittier-police-shooting-20170220

so do we think she's hot or not?
A lil old looking in the face but she got some thick thighs:patrice:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The shooter, according to police, had been involved in a traffic accident with another vehicle near Colima Road and Mar Vista Street, and approached the driver he had rear-ended to help push his silver car to the side of the road around the corner.

A gangster and a gentleman. :ehh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:rip: to the officer who died protecting the city of LA:to:
These filthy cop killing low lives need to be jailed or exterminated

:salute: to the hero who died in line of duty and prayers to his family

Prayers to Our Brothers and Sisters in LA being disenfranchised by theses bandits

:salute: President Trump
Get these fukkers out of our country:pacspit:
Negged

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
On parole and in a stolen car bro already knew what it was hitting for. I heard The California Prison system almost as bad as ours

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:dead: At the boosie reaction gif

:ooh::russ::russ::russ:

I dont know shyt about LA and Mexicans except for one gang i saw mentioned in this thread ..Toonerville... just because the former leader's life story was national news. Dude was savage beyond comprehension and i think he was a white dude like 1/4 mexican on his moms side :russ:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

I dont know shyt about LA and Mexicans except for one gang i saw mentioned in this thread ..Toonerville... just because the former leader's life story was national news. Dude was savage beyond comprehension and i think he was a white dude like 1/4 mexican on his moms side :russ:
Damn I looked him up on wiki :picard:
I thought it was gonna be a quick read
He got a long ass rap sheet and was involved in all kinds of shyt, the crazy one I never heard of was he was linked to a shooting and murder of Kurupt's homie at a recording studio session while he and Daz were working on his album

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

Story always compelled me, because apparently the crime rate when up when he was released, and it had me thinking about how often crime statistics are thrown out there on what are possible factors to it,

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mjb0mnFSLJ1r70t44o1_400.gif

edit: so yall think cousins and davis are gonna make a force in new orleans? if they find a good shooting/point guard :whoo::whoo:
:banderas: this is why the pelicans won this trade. They kept their first round pick in this draft which is deep at the guard spots.