Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/police-baltimore-gangs-threaten-to-take-out-officers/

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore Police Department has received information that a number of Baltimore area gangs have joined forces to “take out” officers.

According to a press release from the Baltimore Police department, members of the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips have partnered to harm law enforcement officials.

Police are taking this as a credible threat.

“Law enforcement agencies should take appropriate precautions to ensure the safety of their officers,” the statement says.

Baltimore Fraternal Order of Police President Gene Ryan said he’s concerned of officers’ safety.

“We have been advised that there has been a credible threat made against law enforcement officers by members of various “gangs”. Needless to say, we are extremely concerned and will do anything that we can to help insure the safety of our members, both active and retired. We are advising that all law enforcement personnel, either in uniform or civilian clothing, maintain a state of heightened awareness of their surroundings, at all times.”

They might be on to something

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Translation: We're putting a greenlight on every gang member we see.

Police use tactics like these so they can get more money and justify doing unconstitutional shyt. Gangs aren't teaming up to hunt them cuz theres no money in that.

And even if they were pretty sure the boys would be the last to know.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm about to eat this chicken.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
That'll be bad for the black folks in Baltimore...... Why? If officers aren't present then the gangs will go "buck wild" on the residents.... Gangs aren't made up of noble men rather brutish, unintelligent men.....

Any Black person who chooses to side with gangs instead of law enforcement is ignorant....

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That'll be bad for the black folks in Baltimore...... Why? If officers aren't present then the gangs will go "buck wild" on the residents.... Gangs aren't made up of noble men rather brutish, unintelligent men.....

Any Black person who chooses to side with gangs instead of law enforcement is ignorant....
Motherfukk you c00n.

shyt sounds fabricated to me. Just a preemptive excuse.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Two Americas people....Two Americas.

One where the cops work for you, and you can trust them and upon them to serve you if you're white. Cops are your friends.

The other....where cops see you as a threat to be extinguished....any excuse or code term they can use for you (thug, drug dealer, gang member, delinquent, thief, suspect, etc) or against you...they will. They have affiliations with hate groups like the neo nazis and kkk. A routine traffic stop could mean life or death. They can and will kill you for anything and everything. They are to be avoided. By all means...they are your enemy. We pay these people with our tax dollars to hurt and kill us. This is the reality of this America for black people.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

So its okay for the officers to go "buck wild" on us? :usure:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
These dudes weren't scared to shoot at cops in the first place :manny:

I call bullshyt tho becuz how would the police find out this info unless informants are involved which is a possibility

I'm not buying this either but just as I predicted, Black people are all over social media praising gangs for this, not realizing that when cops start locking down on crips and bloods they won't be looking for red or blue flags, they'll be looking for Black skin.

:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Although its most likely BS I wouldn't be against it. Might as well kill some crackas instead of eachother. I mean these dudes gonna throw their life away anyway might as well get some good out of it :manny:

if you were in Baltimore and the cops started to take down suspected bloods and crips, how would they be able to tell you're not one of them?

:lupe: