Poker Face from Rian Johnson (Knives Out) - Mystery-of-the-week TV Show in the style of Columbo, Streaming now on Peacock

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Another really good episode. Setting made for a good place for a murder to happen and the great guest stars each episode help elevate the cases.

That ending :mjgrin:

Finale next week.
The mini twist got me, since the previous eps set up how the episode usually goes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ep 9...damn
how the hell she survive the stabbing tho though...let alone getting ran over

extremely fortunate the death grab was for the ankle monitor. What got me is how did Bratt know she was at the hospital and not.dead?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
extremely fortunate the death grab was for the ankle monitor. What got me is how did Bratt know she was at the hospital and not.dead?

Once Charlie's name was flagged by the police and said she was dead. Bratt most likely went to the morgue to check for confirmation which is what Perlmans character would ask for. Saw it wasn't her and probably asked what hospital the Jane Doe was at.

Because they give us no time jump its hard to tell how much time has passed from them finding Charlie to her waking up in the hospital. I guess as the news had detailed facts it was probably a 3-7 days had passed and we've been told Perlman character has reach beyond Vegas

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Once Charlie's name was flagged by the police and said she was dead. Bratt most likely went to the morgue to check for confirmation which is what Perlmans character would ask for. Saw it wasn't her and probably asked what hospital the Jane Doe was at.

Because they give us no time jump its hard to tell how much time has passed from them finding Charlie to her waking up in the hospital. I guess as the news had detailed facts it was probably a 3-7 days had passed and we've been told Perlman character has reach beyond Vegas
This is what happened

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the finale and the season overall a lot. Good showcase episode for Benjamin Bratt. A true man of culture who appreciates Burn Notice.

Scene with Charlie and her sister was good. The shiny dress reminded me of Sandra Bullock in that Lost City movie, just in the way it stood out and was memorable from what she usually wears. Didn't mind the reset at the end, if we get more great guest stars and clever murders each episode. Will be fun to see who they get for next season.

From Ron Pearlman to Rhea Pearlman :wow:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Episode 7

"The future of the sport 🏎 "

Probably my fave one outside of the 1st episode

This was really good story telling and twists. Not sure I fux with that older redneck lookin' cac having a black family like that though. The agenda strikes again.

However, I didn't see anything coming in this episode and I like how nothing really happened to the teen driver in the end. Just left you guessing.

8/10
This the episode I just finished that made me come to see if there was a thread on here lol

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm on episode 8 and caught on when you see Nick Nolte that's he's playing Phil Tippett. If you ever seen stop motion in a movie after Star Wars it was probably him. I googled his name and nick Nolte and found out he did worked on this episode of the show.

I watched the Jurassic Park episode of Movies that Made Us and he was one of the interviewees. I tired watching his movie Mad God but I wasn't able to get into it at the time. I'll go back and finish it soon.