Poker Face from Rian Johnson (Knives Out) - Mystery-of-the-week TV Show in the style of Columbo, Streaming now on Peacock

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The one downside to this show is that some of these murder plots are so clever (like the Lil Rel and the two senior citizen terrorists) it honestly feels like Charlie is snitching rather than solving a crime. :mjlol:
she is :heh:

like in the last couple eps no arrests were made on screen (but not gonna lie, I kinda like that aspect that she ain't a cop so while she solves the case, she really has no power to go beyond that)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Love the self-reflexivity in this episode as well as Exit Stage Death. From the prop making, including the sculpture with the camera for a head, the fake blood that Charlie was eating with her toast, :russ:the film reels, the machine Nick Nolte used to view the film, to the flashback of the old film shoot, I always enjoy it. Loved the ending. Straight outta Minority Report: bad guy has video footage of their murder shown at a celebratory event, stunned reaction shots from the guests :picard:, and the murderer kills themself at the end rather than go to prison. :wow:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm on ep 4....the concept of this show may sound good on paper but it looks stupid af when executed... :russ:

I'll Keep watching cuz I like Natasha Lyonne but the show is still kinda stupid....

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another really good episode. Setting made for a good place for a murder to happen and the great guest stars each episode help elevate the cases.

That ending :mjgrin:

Finale next week.