Pokemon

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Favorite Game: Gold & Silver
Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine
Pokemon Story: When I was a wee lad, I was in the 6th grade. I was a lil g doing my thing. I was good looking, got good grades, was popular and the best pokemon trainer in my class.:obama:
This smut named Simone tried to grab up on me during my link battle. I had to scream on her when she made my Dragonite get killed by Articuno. Almost backhanded that broad. Luckily my Arcanine was clutch and won me that battle. :smugfavre:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine
Pokemon Story: When I was a wee lad, I was in the 6th grade. I was a lil g doing my thing. I was good looking, got good grades, was popular and the best pokemon trainer in my class.:obama:
This smut named Simone tried to grab up on me during my link battle. I had to scream on her when she made my Dragonite get killed by Articuno. Almost backhanded that broad. Luckily my Arcanine was clutch and won me that battle. :smugfavre:
HeartGold/SoulSilver>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arcanine is the shyt, I must admit :obama:

Daps
Charizard is my all time favorite
Haven't played since Ruby but I keep up with Pokemon video game news from time to time just to see how far they've come.
We went from this:
Pokemon_Blue_Version_GBC_ScreenShot4.gif

to this:
36622_pokemon-black-and-white1_(1).jpg

In less than ten years. shyt is interesting

Daps
Favorite Game: Yellow/Gold/Silver

Favorite Pokemon: Dragonite/Charizard/Ninetales/Gyarados

Story: School, 2nd grade, was big on collecting the cards at that time. I had a holographic Raichu card that was pretty much my prized possession/favorite card. Anyways, brought it to school that day, and at recess, I put it inside my assigned deck. Got back from recess, and it was gone brehs. :noah::noah::noah: Sad day in my childhood.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Favorite Game: Yellow/Gold/Silver

Favorite Pokemon: Dragonite/Charizard/Ninetales/Gyarados

Story: School, 2nd grade, was big on collecting the cards at that time. I had a holographic Raichu card that was pretty much my prized possession/favorite card. Anyways, brought it to school that day, and at recess, I put it inside my assigned deck. Got back from recess, and it was gone brehs. :noah::noah::noah: Sad day in my childhood.

In 6th there was this kid named Jonah. Had mad cards. Holographics, first editions, everything. One day we were in the lunchroom chilling when we saw this gang affiliated kid scheming on him. Homie slid under the lunch table on some serpentine shyt. Opened his back pack and repoed his shyt on some "I wish you'd say something :shaq:" swag. I felt bad for Jonah because he watched it go down. We all watched... We ain't say a word though... Felt bad man. :no:

Team Rocket ran the lunchroom. :(

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Char u my nikka but Squirtle is the GOAT starter yo ass gave me way too much trouble in the end when you added that flying type as Charizard... smh at the triple O.G. strongest nikka in the game getting super effected by my older breh Raichu on a constant basis when he like 20 pounds soaking wet

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Favorite Pokemon: Hitmonchan
Pokemon Story:I had like a 2 or 3 of those books filled with cards, I used to hustle my ass off for em and organize them but never knew how to play lol just collected them. My prized possession was this shiny Blastoise I found in the middle of the fukking 4-way intersection looking brand new :krs:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Favorite Game: Gold/Silver/Crystal
Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion/Tyranitar/Lugia
Story: Started playing in 5th grade. Around second gym leader some kid in my class trades me a lvl 100 duplicate feraligator for my duplicate bayleef. Didn't have enough badges for him to obey me and would sleep at will during battles only to attack 1 out of every 20 turns..............................Managed to beat damn near the entire game with just this feraligator. Only person in my class in 5th/6th grade who manually trained pokemon to lvl 100. :shaq:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Favorite Game: Gold/Silver/Crystal
Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion/Tyranitar/Lugia
Story: Started playing in 5th grade. Around second gym leader some kid in my class trades me a lvl 100 duplicate feraligator for my duplicate bayleef. Didn't have enough badges for him to obey me and would sleep at will during battles only to attack 1 out of every 20 turns..............................Managed to beat damn near the entire game with just this feraligator. Only person in my class in 5th/6th grade who manually trained pokemon to lvl 100. :shaq:

:bow:

After I beat the league I was living off of them rare candies.