Pokemon Sword and Shield

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t played since red/blue...actually I played ‘let’s go pikachu’ for a minute...does this game have the basic pokemon like pikachu, charmander, squirrel?

matter of fact can someone please repost the list of pokemon that will be in this game from the previous ones?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:gucci: Most of my homies IRL got shield so that’s what I got

I posted in here “fukk that p*ssy ass shield we on the attack over here” (:skip:) a few months ago but I still ended up copping shield because I though the legendary looked cooler plus it had Tyranitar:manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t played since red/blue...actually I played ‘let’s go pikachu’ for a minute...does this game have the basic pokemon like pikachu, charmander, squirrel?

matter of fact can someone please repost the list of pokemon that will be in this game from the previous ones?
List of Pokemon (Pokedex) - Wiki Guide - IGN

green-background-means-included-in-the-new-games-white-means-they-are-not-and-dark-green-means-the.png

green is in game. Dark green is new galarian form

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Cyndaquil or its evolution lines? No Emboar? No Zorark? GAME IS TRASH CONFIRMED :francis::mjcry::scust:
It could still be fun. Im waiting to see more gameplay videos. Its got less post game than sun n moon. Im hopin the wild area makes up for all the content cuts n reused animations.