POKEMON GO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really don't understand what to do other than throw balls.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what I should be doing other than catching Pokemon?

What do I do with the eggs?

What do I get for fighting?

How do I get something other than these same damn pidgetys?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I really don't understand what to do other than throw balls.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what I should be doing other than catching Pokemon?

What do I do with the eggs?

What do I get for fighting?

How do I get something other than these same damn pidgetys?
put the eggs in incubators, when you walk the km amount they say they hatch. keep catching pokemon and hitting up pokespots, all of that gives you experience.

evolve the pidgey's and bugs when you can. your not gonna see stronger or more rare pokemon until you level up some. what level are you right now?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
13709814_1278755355470451_2229036621704035338_n.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about dropping some cash money on lures,lucky eggs and incense :patrice:
dropping $20 isn't a big deal if you're gonna spend a lot of time playing. it's not different than dropping money on any other video game really. :yeshrug:

anyway i went on a run this morning. didn't really catch a lot of shyt like i usually would because i started with no pokeballs and didn't want to waste any on some basic shyt. especially these fukking pidgeys who are popping out of balls now. :camby:

had 130 pokeballs and 27 great balls by the time i got back. they will come in handy tonight. :blessed:

i DID come up on my first oddish, onyx and tangela :banderas:

i'm 7k from level 19. i want to hit level 20 by the end of the night at least. then i can start getting them ultra balls. :lawd:

i also think there are some weird spawn glitches in this game. the only reason that i have a golduck is because a psyduck spawns at the end of the block 2 streets over EVERY few hours in the exact same spot. i haven't seen a single one anywhere else around here. i don't think that many people know about it either. there's not even water around or shyt like that either. i've also noticed a diglet in the same spot everyday when driving.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
dropping $20 isn't a big deal if you're gonna spend a lot of time playing. it's not different than dropping money on any other video game really. :yeshrug:

anyway i went on a run this morning. didn't really catch a lot of shyt like i usually would because i started with no pokeballs and didn't want to waste any on some basic shyt. especially these fukking pidgeys who are popping out of balls now. :camby:

had 130 pokeballs and 27 great balls by the time i got back. they will come in handy tonight. :blessed:

i DID come up on my first oddish, onyx and tangela :banderas:

i'm 7k from level 19. i want to hit level 20 by the end of the night at least. then i can start getting them ultra balls. :lawd:

i also think there are some weird spawn glitches in this game. the only reason that i have a golduck is because a psyduck spawns at the end of the block 2 streets over EVERY few hours in the exact same spot. i haven't seen a single one anywhere else around here. i don't think that many people know about it either. there's not even water around or shyt like that either. i've also noticed a diglet in the same spot everyday when driving.

I dropped 10 yesterday. wanted some more lucky eggs and a lil more back pack space. I feel there are enough stops around town to get pokeballs from tho.

prolly the best money to fun ratio ive gotten from a game in for ever.