POKEMON GO

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
oaP3ZYjh.jpg

My squad starting to shape up. Got em in summer league right now till I figure out my rotation.
Nice roster breh good shyt.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:mindblown: you nikkas got dream team lineups and my strongest is a 290 cp pigeotto.
Where you live plays a big part to how quickly you can level up. I stay across the street from a shopping/dining plaza that got 6 pokestops inside.

When I come from work I just post up directly in the center and I can hit bout 4-5 centers without moving a spot. Usually there are people out there already throwing lures out so I come through like ":leon: don't mind if I do :eat:"

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Thanks, i had to use the zippyshare game lank

:mjlol: this game forces you to leave your house .. you actually have to walk out side in the real world.. people in the neighborhood probably will think i am a crack head searching for pokemon

can you battle other people with your pokemon in the real world?
Or a street walker. I got leopard on today. :to:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You nikkas can't be walking that much. What's the trick.

Catch all pidgeys (weedles are good too, hell catch every thing you can)
set up shop around a bunch of lures and poke shops
pop a lucky egg
evolve said pidgeys, hit all shops, evolve any other pokemon you can, while simultaneously catching anything that pops up at lure spot.

Ive gone up 4 levels in the past two days, imagine if I didn't have a job that banned cell phones :wow:

A lot of people will make the mistake and only catch what they want, but if you trying to level up that's the worst way to play (and to get better monsters, since its dependent on your level)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Catch all pidgeys (weedles are good too, hell catch every thing you can)
set up shop around a bunch of lures and poke shops
pop a lucky egg
evolve said pidgeys, hit all shops, evolve any other pokemon you can, while simultaneously catching anything that pops up at lure spot.

Ive gone up 4 levels in the past two days, imagine if I didn't have a job that banned cell phones :wow:

A lot of people will make the mistake and only catch what they want, but if you trying to level up that's the worst way to play (and to get better monsters, since its dependent on your level)
I'm catching zubats mostly and them fukks take 50 candies to evolve.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas can't be walking that much. What's the trick.
i like walking its not to far to walk to pop an egg
or you could just hop on the bus
I'm catching zubats mostly and them fukks take 50 candies to evolve.
catch as much pidgeys as you can at one time i ha 50 of them chilling in the cut
so much xp when i popped a lucky egg and evolved
and the rattatas too