POKEMON GO

illadope

きんが
Daps
If you have a jailbroken iPhone. Check out dissident. It will slow you to run apps in the background instead of puasong it(true backgrounding) and can even set it to run when you close the app.

Also download the tweak Masterball so it cant detect the jailbreak.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
On everything this might be the GOAT mobile game, especially if you have little kids sitting around doing nothing in the summer :ohhh:

The game is mad simple, It's Pokemon, gets them out of the house, gives you the chance to spend some good quality time walking them around the neighborhood getting exercise or driving them around, battling, trading and collecting these shyts. (When they add that down the line) Not to mention running these dudes off the block who hold down their little ass Gym, something you can currently lose at any given moment if you wanna pull up and borrow that for a minute. And we haven't even gotten to the 251.

Nintendo was on one with this :banderas:

Last edited:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Only Pokemon in my area are pidgeys, Ratatats, and weddles. I feel like I'm stuck in Pallet town:francis:

Man I made my dude white by mistake :francis:

On everything this might be the GOAT mobile game, especially if you have little kids sitting around doing nothing in the summer :ohhh:

The game is mad simple, It's Pokemon, gets them out of the house, gives you the chance to spend some good quality time walking them around the neighborhood getting exercise or driving them around, battling, trading and collecting these shyts. (When they add that down the line) Not to mention running these dudes off the block who hold down their little ass Gym, something you can currently lose at any given moment if you wanna pull up and borrow that for a minute. And we haven't even gotten to the 251.

Nintendo was on one with this :banderas:

This thread has me in tears!!! :laff::dead:

This is why this thread will be stickied by the end of the week.

The potential fukery when the servers become stabilized and more people start playing this is endless :wow: