POKEMON GO

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I swear I throw a pokeball dead on and it misses but I throw the ish over their head and catch em. I wasted like 10 pokeballs to catch a zubat.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
when-youre-playing-pokemon-go-and-end-up-in-a-3010298.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Just downloaded this at work...Think imma go take a walk soon :mjpls:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
trying to catch a final evolution pokemon is :whew: had me a good few mins kept on popping out of the damn ball took about 5 captures before it stayed.
:bryan:i pulled over for it though:mjlol:
:damn:i also stopped in the damn middle of the street while driving to catch a bulbasaur hit the emergency lights and everything.:mindblown:
im driving on purpose to another side of the city after work to explore:dead:
I planned my weekend to drive to other cities to see whats outchea:leostare::skip:

:sadcam:
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My brother and I did this last night. We took over all the gyms near our place and filled it with all Pokemon with CP around 350-400 (which I'm sure half the people can't contest at the moment). There was a few yellow and blue gyms which we went, completely destroyed them in 2 sec, took over. This town belongs to the reds! The entire time a cop car was following us (at this point it was 2 am) and when the cop stopped us at a parking lot, we found out he was playing Pokemon Go too and was in team blue that we just took down. He was pretty salty but I told him to use incense and lure module at a stop to get better luck and get stronger/rarer Pokemon

:wow:

shyt is real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4rmu0t/why_the_fukk_am_i_outside_my_house_at_1am_in_my