POKEMON GO

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm in level 7, why are my Pokemon weak?
ilX37tK.jpg

skylake

Pro
Daps
INH9pY0.jpg

My thoughts so far:
- The only incentive to use stardust is to make your pokemon stronger so you can attack gyms
- But attacking gyms is bugged most of the time where it freezes up or the enemy gets stuck at 1hp
- Because of that, I've saved up all my stardust (98k) until they fix the bug or I find something like a Dragonite/Snorlax/Aerodactyl

- The higher level you are, the higher CP pokemon you will run into, which will make your older pokemon obsolete and your stardust wasted
- I'm level 19 and everything I have is exactly the same CP I caught it at, except for the Jolteon(which I evolved)
- fukk Pinsir. I always run into them with extremely high CP but their damage sucks. My 800+ Pinsir got washed by a 500+ Electabuzz one on one

\\//JohnnyCA$H\\//

Pillmatic
Daps
Reppin
in the murder capital where we murda for capital
INH9pY0.jpg

My thoughts so far:
- The only incentive to use stardust is to make your pokemon stronger so you can attack gyms
- But attacking gyms is bugged most of the time where it freezes up or the enemy gets stuck at 1hp
- Because of that, I've saved up all my stardust (98k) until they fix the bug or I find something like a Dragonite/Snorlax/Aerodactyl

- The higher level you are, the higher CP pokemon you will run into, which will make your older pokemon obsolete and your stardust wasted
- I'm level 19 and everything I have is exactly the same CP I caught it at, except for the Jolteon(which I evolved)
- fukk Pinsir. I always run into them with extremely high CP but their damage sucks. My 800+ Pinsir got washed by a 500+ Electabuzz one on one

Did u have to use berries or anything else to catch the higher cp ones? Everytime I try to catch a 100 or higher pokemon they escape feom my pokeballs