POKEMON GO

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So I went for a walk around my neighborhood ttry this out for the first time. Was super fun. I got like a 1hr 30min walk in 90 degree weather and didn't care because I was hunting pokemon. I swear to god a moltres appeared in my vicinity, I got it to two frintprints then realized it was on the adjacent street instead and it disappeared. I'm assuming legendary pokemon only give you like 30 seconds in an attempt to find it. I was also about to catch a Nidoking and my mom calls as soon as I saw him, I answer, hang up in about 10 seconds and the nido disappeared as well. Smh

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im over here trying to take over this weak ass gym, and the fukkin Pokemon dont drop after 1hp, what kinda bullshyt glitch is this

:pacspit: Niantic fix this bullshyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tips on catching Pokemon that are nearby (got from FB): Click on the Pokemon you want to track so it's the only one selected in the nearby spot. Turn around in a circle until you see the nearby button sort of pulsate, a thin green line kind of radiates out from the nearby button. That is the direction you should walk in to find that Pokemon.

(Green line below)
61j3X4d.png
Thanks for this tip my biggest problem was trying to locate the fukks

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Also I think they littered the hood with Rattatas and Pidgeys. Basically trash type pokemon.

Soon as i drove up towards the :mjpls: part of town I'm bombarded with a bigger variety of Pokemon like Eevee and Geodude.

same shyt here :lupe:

drove to target and found jigglypuff, geodude, ghastly and shyt

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there a good tutorial out tho? i swear cacs at the park having snorlaxes at cp over 9000 and shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Walked up and found a Squirtle in the park like it was nothing and looked up to see a dude trying to grab him but his screen froze. Dude was low key pissed.
Wonder how many fights been had over this shyt :bryan: