Bored as fukk, bout to check this out.

Where mewtwo at? :dame:
OH REALLY?

9el8lDY.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a dragonite nearby :damn:

I'm in the house...does that mean I should go out and walk brehs????
bro get the fukk outside now lol

I walked with my dog for an hour and not a single motherfukking inch registered for the 3 eggs I got :francis:

fam you do realise you have to keep the app open at all times haha
you can not lock the screen
but you can turn on battery saver mode in settings

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tips on catching Pokemon that are nearby (got from FB): Click on the Pokemon you want to track so it's the only one selected in the nearby spot. Turn around in a circle until you see the nearby button sort of pulsate, a thin green line kind of radiates out from the nearby button. That is the direction you should walk in to find that Pokemon.

(Green line below)
61j3X4d.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
-Niantic has said they plan to add trading
-You can't choose your Eeveelution
-Only the first 151 Pokémon are included so far, but there does not appear to be any way to catch Ditto, Mew, Mewtwo, or the legendary birds
-You can disable AR during battles so you don't look like a creep (see the switch at the top right when you are in a Pokémon encounter). This also saves some battery and makes Pokémon easier to catch
-Yes Pikachu is really a starter option
-The footsteps next to Pokemon silhouettes indicate relative distance
-Spin the image disc to make items drop from pokéstops
-Many Pokémon have a chance to spawn anywhere, but their chance to appear is variable depending on environment (i.e. water Pokémon appear more often near water)
-You get to pick your team if you tap a gym after you reach trainer level 5; you do not need to be in range of the gym
-You cannot recover pokéballs that miss the target
-Yes Team Mystic is the superior team #SuperiorTeamMystic
-There is a bug where gym monsters get stuck on 1hp and you cannot defeat them, this can be remedied somewhat by not spamming taps, but there is still a chance it will happen to you (yes, we all know it sucks)
-If your Pokémon do not show up when the game loads, they haven't disappeared, but data may not be loading from the server
-Pay attention to the size of the color ring around Pokémon, the smaller it is the easier they will be to catch
-Pay attention to the color of the ring: green is easy, yellow is moderate, red is hard
-Yeah Magikarp actually requires 400 candies to evolve your eyes aren't playing tricks on you
-No one seems to agree on how exactly stats are influenced by height or weight or how max CP is decided so right now your guess is as good as anyone's (this includes whether or not it is best to power up or evolve first)
-Max CP for all your captured Pokémon is raised with your trainer level
-The game does not track steps toward egg hatching if the screen is off or the app is in background
-The game will not deliver notifications for nearby pokéstops, gyms, or Pokémon if the screen is off or the app is in background
-If you're moving too fast (i.e. Driving), you will not be able to add steps toward egg incubation (although you will inexplicably be able to do everything else)
-Moving grass may not always reveal a Pokémon
-Random encounters may occur without moving grass, even if you remain still
-Again, yes, Team Mystic is the best team
#TeamMysticIsTeamBest

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Tips on catching Pokemon that are nearby (got from FB): Click on the Pokemon you want to track so it's the only one selected in the nearby spot. Turn around in a circle until you see the nearby button sort of pulsate, a thin green line kind of radiates out from the nearby button. That is the direction you should walk in to find that Pokemon.

(Green line below)
61j3X4d.png

:ohhh:

i just tried this and it works. kinda hit or miss tho., wish it would keep pulsing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tell me how we driving around the county Pokemon hunting and we pass by a cemetery with like two gyms and a few pokestops. We sure as hell weren't about to go in there. :whoa:

When you paying your respects, but Pokemon Go is life. :mjcry:

I drove, while my boy did the hunting. Went all up and down the beach hitting all the pokestops.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

(Green line below)
61j3X4d.png

Why u turning direction for a pidgee tho?