POKEMON GO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Getting back into the groove. Tried my first raid today but was unsuccessful on capturing Articuno. Luckily there was a guy there to show me and add me to his group chat for future raids in the area. Started again last night catching all these unfamiliar looking motherfukkers. I'm like, Hoo the hell is this owl? :francis: Now I'm catching all unfamiliar new ones unless it's an important one that I can level up like a high eevee or ones for important candies like dratini, magikarps, or any that I've failed to evolve yet from last year. I'll see how it goes. Was gonna spoof but they talking bout rooting the phone and what not and I'm not trying to get too deep into things this time around.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Apparently using the golden candies and curveballs helps catch the legendarys . still pissed i missed a lugia yesterday and i am running out of time for articuno.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Apparently using the golden candies and curveballs helps catch the legendarys . still pissed i missed a lugia yesterday and i am running out of time for articuno.

If nobody does that, then they are fukked. I got Articuno on my second attempted raid. Lugia, I'll wait on since he's not leaving yet. So I'm in no hurry for that nikka.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If nobody does that, then they are fukked. I got Articuno on my second attempted raid. Lugia, I'll wait on since he's not leaving yet. So I'm in no hurry for that nikka.
I got one more damn day to get this Articuno, shyt is unfair they better make that fukker catchable tomorrow, i tried like 6 times already and its a crapshoot wasting balls with the curveball

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I got one more damn day to get this Articuno, shyt is unfair they better make that fukker catchable tomorrow, i tried like 6 times already and its a crapshoot wasting balls with the curveball

Yeah man shyt sucks. I had to hit the city today just to catch that motherfukker. I was lucky to get him on my second try. A curve throw with a golden razz. I didn't even a great or excellent on him lol smh