POKEMON GO

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Pokémon Go is the greatest mobile social game of all time. I haven't played this shyt in months but I redownloaded it to see what this raid hype was about. I drove downtown, found a raid and joined it. Was by myself when I felt a presence hovering over my shoulder. I turned around and this hot white chick said 'Yeah!!! Team Valor woohoo oh you need to use electric pokemon to fight Vaporeon I'm about to join you.'

No other game does this.....

So after I beat and caught Vaporeon we were talking bout some random shyt and told her, only two games make me leave the house: Pokemon Go and *whips out the Nintendo Switch* pretty much anything on here. Her eyes got wide she was like omg I can't find it anywhere! Told her to go to istocknow

#SwitchSet!

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Y'all still playing this? Lost interest after about 2 weeks or so....was thinking about re downloading it when I went to Europe last year but I was too smacked

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Y'all still playing this? Lost interest after about 2 weeks or so....was thinking about re downloading it when I went to Europe last year but I was too smacked
yeah but i only play it randomly to show off my pokemon or character to strangers and friends. I mostly stopped playing last year but im proud of the fact im still high enough that its greater than most peeps i see in local gyms. Lvl 31

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Pokémon Go is the greatest mobile social game of all time. I haven't played this shyt in months but I redownloaded it to see what this raid hype was about. I drove downtown, found a raid and joined it. Was by myself when I felt a presence hovering over my shoulder. I turned around and this hot white chick said 'Yeah!!! Team Valor woohoo oh you need to use electric pokemon to fight Vaporeon I'm about to join you.'

No other game does this.....

So after I beat and caught Vaporeon we were talking bout some random shyt and told her, only two games make me leave the house: Pokemon Go and *whips out the Nintendo Switch* pretty much anything on here. Her eyes got wide she was like omg I can't find it anywhere! Told her to go to istocknow

#SwitchSet!

So you didn't smash?