POKEMON GO

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Just joined a level 9 and level 6 gym

That level 9 gym got 3 Dragonites, 2 Vaporeons, a Lapras, Charizard, Arcanine and Snorlax 

Dope thing about these two gyms being in a cemetery is that you can't get past the gates after a certain time, I swear I seen these same nikkas holding that gym down for about a week

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Dragonite and Arcanine are the 2 big hitters that I'm missing. From the minimal amount of battling that I've done, my Wigglytuff seems to be the best by far as far as attacking goes. That'd make sense since its HP is 200, right?

Wigglytuff is pretty beast but not the best. HP doesnt matter when attacking. HP is their stamina. Chansey HP is :whew:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Niantic are full on retards. They cant detect and get rid of hacks/botters so they shut down 3rd party maps instead which is used and loved by most legit players :dead:

Yea, this game wont last long with these idiots running it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fool are you drunk im always outside fukk u talkin about :upsetfavre:

was wondering what happened to my 10k that was close to hatching u dont even get those back smh
Hahaha my bad homie

Brehs this what I got in my 10k egg just now and they gave me 27 candies :wow::wow::wow:
49gsPlu.jpg

Demonic

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Hahaha my bad homie

Brehs this what I got in my 10k egg just now and they gave me 27 candies :wow::wow::wow:
49gsPlu.jpg

Demonic
dope shyt one popped on me couple days ago right after i got unbanned its cp was 1847 (i was trying that fly anywhere on the map shyt...i just wanted to see what NY was bout i couldnt catch shyt but man i see why NY ppl eating so good it's literally every pokemon up there) i feel like everybody needs a snorlax but man its crazy how tough it is to place your own pokemon in your teams gym i rather take gym's but yeah it's hard to find dope pokemon now so im just hittin gym's to level up quicker and use lucky eggs while doing it

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
On the low, I've Been playing this game for 3 weeks. Really ramped up the last couple of days tho. My office building sits on two stops so I eat all day :wow:. I'm only 11 now with a couple of 400s and 300s, but by next week I should be battle ready

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope shyt one popped on me couple days ago right after i got unbanned its cp was 1847 (i was trying that fly anywhere on the map shyt...i just wanted to see what NY was bout i couldnt catch shyt but man i see why NY ppl eating so good it's literally every pokemon up there) i feel like everybody needs a snorlax but man its crazy how tough it is to place your own pokemon in your teams gym i rather take gym's but yeah it's hard to find dope pokemon now so im just hittin gym's to level up quicker and use lucky eggs while doing it
you need to see london anywhere along the river thames is littttt
Just hatched a fukking Onyx smh. Not having any luck with these 10k eggs
it really is luck
1st 10k egg electabuzz
2 sychther
3 jynx
4 sychther
5 hitmochan
6 snorlax

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Pokestops, how have you guys been faring after the changes? I went to my usual spot and all I'm getting is Pidgeys and Rattatas :dahell:

It's close to the water so I used to get good variation but now all I get are these basic Pokemon.