Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Yo
hit the city breh you will level up fast

:banderas:
dope squad breh
i been chilling in central london shyt is like a candy store for me now
yellow team in london is :scust: but today i got control of 4 gyms by power walking around my hood then i cashed out here are some of my top hitters
ihCuDKk.png
You aint playing games

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
man thats old news negro im talkin bout the app i was using that was similar to pokevision after pokevision got taken down

yea, that app is what I was referring to in the second part of my post . Niantic changed how the API works so none of them (apps/trackers)work currently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I'm still trying to figure out how the level 9 gym that I left a pokemon at 4 hours ago has already been taken over?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
A New Update Disabled Tracker & Scanner Apps
A few days ago, we wrote about the disabling of Pokevision and all other apps that worked off the same API. Now it looks like the alternatives to those apps are disabled too, at the time of publication. It appears that all scanner and tracker apps, including PokeFinder, PokeMesh,Pokemon GO Live Map, PokeScanner, Smart Poke, PokeAlert, and more are now disabled. They may still show Pokestops and gyms, but they aren’t showing Pokemon.

yep they got em all :russ:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Yea I'm thinking below 20 mph should still be solid
i've heard it's below 15. but don't really know, just what i do and it works. driving 15 is retarded though

also i'm about as pissed as a cell phone game can make me at the moment. I leveled up yesterday to 15 and got my great balls and shyt, I wake up today and they're ALL gone. what the hell? searched it on twitter and has happened to a few other people

really bothered. i'm in the burbs and collecting pokeballs is a pain in the ass. i need to go to the city to really collect

:martin::pacspit:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Anyone else getting kicked out whenever they trun to fight a gym? Smh

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i've heard it's below 15. but don't really know, just what i do and it works. driving 15 is retarded though

also i'm about as pissed as a cell phone game can make me at the moment. I leveled up yesterday to 15 and got my great balls and shyt, I wake up today and they're ALL gone. what the hell? searched it on twitter and has happened to a few other people

really bothered. i'm in the burbs and collecting pokeballs is a pain in the ass. i need to go to the city to really collect

:martin::pacspit:

Yeah man, I'm going to lay off this game until some more kinks are worked out. It's real sloppy at times.

I turn the game's battery saver feature on and roam around, try to use the app after a bit and the animations are still working fine but the game won't respond to touch at all.... happens A TON. hatched and egg today and couldn't even click to see what was inside, ended up not even receiving a pokemon from it.

:snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

get yo ass outside
whatever is the most popular part of town head there all the best shyt drops next to important landmarks in citys

i try :myman:
fool are you drunk im always outside fukk u talkin about :upsetfavre:

Yeah man, I'm going to lay off this game until some more kinks are worked out. It's real sloppy at times.

I turn the game's battery saver feature on and roam around, try to use the app after a bit and the animations are still working fine but the game won't respond to touch at all.... happens A TON. hatched and egg today and couldn't even click to see what was inside, ended up not even receiving a pokemon from it.

:snoop:

was wondering what happened to my 10k that was close to hatching u dont even get those back smh