POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i've spent over a 100 on this game :snoop:

i don't know how dudes can compete in this game without eggs, lures, incense and incubators.

Only $12 at the moment. Once I got to twenty and the bugs piled on, I got a lil weary.

i feel like I was smart when I did spend money tho. Only spent it on bag space and lucky eggs. Temped to by incubators tho, not gonna lie.

Last edited:

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DAhQJ5Al.jpg

Caught this dikkhead tonight on the FIU campus

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I'm doing food. Only 12 at the moment. Once I got twenty and the bugs piled on, I got a like weary.

i feel like I was smart when I did spend money tho. Only spent it on bag space and lucky eggs. Temped to by incubators tho, not gonna lie.

Buying incubators is a smart idea. I was able to evolve a Voltorb into an Electrode simply by hatching 3 Voltorb's. Every hatch gives you anywhere between 10-15 candies. You'll be able to evolve Pokemon that don't even show up in your general location.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doing food. Only 12 at the moment. Once I got twenty and the bugs piled on, I got a like weary.

buy them incubators bro
i got 30+ candies from one growlithe i hatched i was dancing:wow: