POKEMON GO

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I can also choose on Google maps where I want to start at. :shaq:

bplW6rt.jpg

YysQfiV.jpg
i really dont understand nikkas like you. cheating in a game like this only makes sense if you sellin accounts. negged tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: that pokevision does work to the T...is said there was a charmander right near the dratini hotspot i told yall i had across the street from my house so i go outside take two steps to the house and that bytch popped up :damn:

and idk if u guys remember some of the spots where u caught your best pokemon but what im doing is when i catch a new pokemon i write down the exact time i caught it and what day it was when i caught so i the next day i check if it spawns there everyday and to see if it matches up with the pokevision...like i know the dratini spaws literally every 10-15 min across from my house and that was just observation so ima see if it holds true for these other pokemon cuz if so that means it's just like the games

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:wow: that pokevision does work to the T...is said there was a charmander right near the dratini hotspot i told yall i had across the street from my house so i go outside take two steps to the house and that bytch popped up :damn:

and idk if u guys remember some of the spots where u caught your best pokemon but what im doing is when i catch a new pokemon i write down the exact time i caught it and what day it was when i caught so i the next day i check if it spawns there everyday and to see if it matches up with the pokevision...like i know the dratini spaws literally every 10-15 min across from my house and that was just observation so ima see if it holds true for these other pokemon cuz if so that means it's just like the games

The Journal part of the game does that for you breh.