Your Rattata will evolve into a Raticate with 688-737 Combat Power
uurIt9L.png

:francis:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
For IT certs bruhs and people who can follow directions and are comfortable in terminal, the r/pokemongodev tool to ping the servers on pokemon spawns works pretty reliably now.

It kinda breaks the game if you're lower level where every pokemon is valuable/fun (so I'd hold off there), but it saves you from wasting time if you're high level. Can target your walks for pokemon you don't have or if you wanna farm a specific type (e.g. pidgeys).

Instructions:

sample output:
qdaaQ8z.png

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Went downtown to the park to feast and was quickly reminded why I don't ride the bus at night:beli:

This eloquent speaking ass nikka in what I assume is a halfway house was talking all loud to his instructor or some shyt about how he just got off work(motherfukker was obviously drunk tho) then some nikkas ratchet white gf told the man she was gonna punch him in the face and how she was sorry but she couldn't hold back her tongue for her boyfriend(I guess nikka had a headache or some shyt). Then the drunk nikka started ranting about how he would beat the shyt out of her. Headache nikka did not control his girl nor did he defend her.

But anyway ya boy comin up:blessed: I also got 4 5k eggs about to hatch

zlukfda.jpg

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breaghs that level 20+ grind is something else :francis:

Yea I was reading the feedback of someone who hit lvl 30. To put it short: the grind is ridiculous with no reward.

One of the 1st ppl to hit Level 30; My impressions w/ the scaling & things you need to know about Lvl 25+ • /r/pokemongo

Because of that, I cant see this game last at this level for too long. When that lvl 20-25 grind sinks in with the masses, shyts gonna turn off everyone but the hardcore addicts.

Gonna need some dramatic changes for that longevity.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
yesterday i was at the cemetery bumming someone's lure and after it timed out someone said out loud

"We have a bunch of bums not setting lures" :stopitslime:

outwardly i was like :hamster:

but inside my ass was rolling lmfao. level 18 and haven't used a single lure :blessed:

just caught a golem in my living room

Last edited: