POKEMON GO

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
For those that missed the previous announcements...

If you got tmobile, go open that tmobile Tuesday app and make sure u get that pokemon go hookup. No data used for this game

Unless of course, if u got unlimited data

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
For those that missed the previous announcements...

If you got tmobile, go open that tmobile Tuesday app and make sure u get that pokemon go hookup. No data used for this game

Unless of course, if u got unlimited data
Do I have to keep it installed

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Had to make a u-turn but it was worth it :wow: :blessed:

tnzKj51.jpg
:why:
Got damn? You caught this?? What level are you?? Yall git me feeling like my shyt weak as fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man today pokemon go was good to a nikka
got my first one of these in a 5km egg
8kg8Asq.png

went to one of the biggest parks in south east london called burgess park
shyt was mad hot today was the hottest day of the year in the country ass titties out bbq being cooked all over the park.
Some guy had dj decks and a crowd of like 200 people were just partying fun vibes. As we were leaving the park my boy who is team blue with a couple weak pokemon he is level 13 says i should destroy the gym so he can put his shyt in there for the coins. Im team instinct and do not mind helping a fellow nikka in the struggle. So i easily dispatch of the gym in like 30 seconds but someone from red team dropd their shyt in there before my friend :russ:
I look across the street and see a blonde woman so we head over there and make conversation and it turns out she is from new zealand. we keep battling each other for the gym and troll each other by putting wack pokemon in there.
30 mins later i drop a lure turn on my incense and lucky egg it is time to get shyt popping :shaq:
a crowd of like 15 people appear and everyone is eating off me and then i shout out to everyone i can see this crazy pokemon with ???? CP :ohhh:

qx2Hl1P.png

everybody goes batshyt crazy and everybody caught it except the new zealand girl her shyt ran away after one attempt :mjcry:
and one other white guy his battery died before the third ball spin with the pokemon inside it :wow:
this game brings all the races together shyt is crazy

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I was having a pretty good day. Game still had its wacky moments, but I was still catching a lot of good stuff. Finally came across a Wartortle and i had it caught, until the game froze up. Ended up losing him :to: