Pokémon Diamond & pearl remakes version is Brillant Diamond & Shining pearl

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they’re like sword and shield they can keep that shyt. But then again, this is pokemon and its gonna sell 20 mill regardless. So let me keep it movin
The problem is people like us who grew up on the originals dont matter. Cuz while we are disappointed, at the end of the day its always been a series for people 6 and up. Ya they throw references for the older fans but theres always gonna be a new batch of kids that itll be their first Pokémon game so its gonna sell regardless of how the long time fans feel

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem is people like us who grew up on the originals dont matter. Cuz while we are disappointed, at the end of the day its always been a series for people 6 and up. Ya they throw references for the older fans but theres always gonna be a new batch of kids that itll be their first Pokémon game so its gonna sell regardless of how the long time fans feel

I don’t even care that it’s youth orientated it’s just not a good quality game. You can make games that appeal for all ages that don’t run like pieces of crap, or have voice acting...essentially put some effort into one of the biggest gaming franchises on earth’s main titles again.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I don’t even care that it’s youth orientated it’s just not a good quality game. You can make games that appeal for all ages that don’t run like pieces of crap, or have voice acting...essentially put some effort into one of the biggest gaming franchises on earth’s main titles again.
I think SnS was originally developed as a 3ds title, so its a write off. The next entry will decide if Game Freak is washed, regardless of whether it sells 20 mil or not.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If they’re like sword and shield they can keep that shyt. But then again, this is pokemon and its gonna sell 20 mill regardless. So let me keep it movin
According to leakes D/p will have the same dynamics of Pokémon let’s go

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
According to leakes D/p will have the same dynamics of Pokémon let’s go

There is no way the d/p remakes will have the let's go controls as the core mechanics. Maybe as a mini game or something sure. But thats damn near brand suicide thinking they gonna release a "Let's go" game as the main game for their 25th annv.

There very well may be a sequel to lets go ALSO being released alongside the diamond/pearl remakes. But the d/p remakes are the "main titles" for this year. They won't be a "let's go" game.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There is no way the d/p remakes will have the let's go controls as the core mechanics. Maybe as a mini game or something sure. But thats damn near brand suicide thinking they gonna release a "Let's go" game as the main game for their 25th annv.

There very well may be a sequel to lets go ALSO being released alongside the diamond/pearl remakes. But the d/p remakes are the "main titles" for this year. They won't be a "let's go" game.

Im pretty sure it will be. We will find out this week.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have zero confidence in Pokémon after Sword & Shield.

Unless another developer gets to make it, i really don’t care anymore. It’s clear gamefreak doesn’t have the skill set to make larger scale console games. This is why nintendo needs to probably acquire new studios. Monolith soft pretty much transformed zelda

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Unless another developer gets to make it, i really don’t care anymore. It’s clear gamefreak doesn’t have the skill set to make larger scale console games. This is why nintendo needs to probably acquire new studios. Monolith soft pretty much transformed zelda
From what I have read apparently the Pokemon Company ownership is divided evenly between Nintendo, GameFreak, and Creatures. So the idea of getting a developer besides GameFreak isn't going to happen unless Nintendo buys out GameFreak, which isn't happening.

The thing is at this point there is so many quality JRPG's just on the Switch (although some are indeed ports) that outside of the nostalgia appeal I rather play those 10 times out of 10 than Pokemon.