@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm in great shape also, didn't even need to try it to know that's cucit was next to impossible.

At least for a negro who hovers around 195-200lb like me.
I think I got the pullups, squats, and pushups in the time and about a quarter of thr dips. Was like nope not possible unless you strictly train for that. I can do 25 pullups on a whim so if I cant do some body weight shyt its like deemed for like the top 1% of humans lol

MF budz

All Star
Daps
He got banned cause some fags wouldnt throw hands with him? :Saswth: i gotta roll with the michigan breh. :mjmich:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
u getting your denzel on?:wtf:
Xgqde.gif
yo I'm laughing at my grammar and that damn autocorrect...JFK instead of IDK :pachaha:.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You 100 on that. I would never put my people in harms way over some BS. He just fukked up by giving me an address that wasn't too far from where my fam lived. If he would've given me an address on the east side my people woulda been like "shyt too far I ain't going over there". I even told that fool my people was near Schaefer and he still fell into my trap. I didn't have that shyt checked until after I had looked it up myself. I just wanted to be 150% sure it was fake before I spoke about it on here so i wanted to have actual eyes on it. If I was there myself trust me ida rode thru solo cuz at that point in the demo I already knew I was dealing with a lame. And I would've had to be solo because my fam up there protective AF of they lil down south cousin. If woulda told them I had beef they woulda took it next level and I just wanted to fight the nikka, I ain't want to take it past that. I'll get dirty with you but I ain't no gangster/thug/ goon or whatever you want to call it. Just a regular nikka who ain't scared of shyt. Them nikkas on the other hand......

He also fukked up by calling me. He even said so himself. He was in my inbox admitting to everything and copping pleas hours before he popped back up on here and admitting to it to y'all. I just didn't see the need to put that on here because I didn't give a fukk anymore at that point. First he hit me from a blocked # cuz he know damn well he don't have no Detroit cuz he not from Detroit and he's not in Detroit. That D shyt was a deflection tactic after I told him that I was in Indiana. Y'all may have bought that line but I wasn't never buying that shyt. He thought saying he was in the D was gonna make me shook. Nah. I respect the hell out y'all cats but that wasn't phasing me. Just cuz you from the D don't automatically make you hard. It's lame nikkas from everywhere. Second I don't think breh expected me to sound like I do. I let that nikka run his gums for all of about 60 seconds and then I went in on him. After I started yelling at him he started stuttering and he didn't have shyt to say. He kept repeating himself and saying the same lame shyt over and over. I actually felt the fear in him over the phone. I been knew he was fake but the phone convo just extra confirmed it. Ain't no real man who been to the pen or shyt, a real man period gonna get scared from arguing with a nikka over the jack. It's the fukking phone!!! The fukk Ima do reach thru the line and choke you? I basically told him as much and he started laughing all nervous and shyt and he got quiet. He knew he was done right then. Again, I felt the fear in him. You already know if you perceptive to shyt in the street you can almost smell that shyt on people. Plus he just sounded like a square. I know how some of y'all Midwest cats annunciate y'all words fully and to somebody who don't know they may think y'all talking proper. Nah. That's just how hood nikkas talk from that area. But that wasn't it. Listening to him I could tell he was a square ass in the house/on the porch nikka. Dude sounded like my cousin in med school with a high pitched ass voice. Wasn't shyt gangster about that nikka. He ain't never been to the pen, probably ain't never even been in a fight and that nikka is not from no damn Detroit.

:russ::russ:

if you ever touchdown in the D n catch me on here come fukk wit me on the east

same shyt happening in gary indiana happening in detroit

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Has @Luck commented on the self-exposing? They seemed close.

I commented earlier in the thread after I found out. We wasn't close, we had our words in the gym and squashed it then was cool after that.

I'm still trippin off the fact this nikka called me out on liftin and didn't lift himself apparently, was just living vicariously through another gym nikka.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/stan...e-the-standard-for-strength-not-bench.433099/

Like I always say, the vast majority of these nikkas here are weirdos who act just like these gay ass white boys on the internet with "trollin" so nothing surprises me at this point :yeshrug: