@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@itsyoung!! I initially thought he was fishy but i let it ride cuz he was cool

His workout advice didnt add up to me

Some of it was good. But the 30 minute calisthenics cicuit he was talking about was almosr impossible. Im in phenomenal shape and couldnt get close to doing it

Daps
Me too. Somebody please come in here and summarize this sh!t for a breh.
from what i gather.. dude got his card pulled..

lied about everything.. it wasnt him in the videos.. hes never been locked up.. just some kid trolling all these cats who gassed him up..

like i said earlier- i never believed a word he said.. no grown man acts like that..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Me too. Somebody please come in here and summarize this sh!t for a breh.
:wow:

Thought dude was a real one too :scust:

Ima have to get a cliffs on this exposal though. Too many pages to read through.

read this

og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
from what i gather.. dude got his card pulled..

lied about everything.. it wasnt him in the videos.. hes never been locked up.. just some kid trolling all these cats who gassed him up..

like i said earlier- i never believed a word he said.. no grown man acts like that..
Facts. No grown man acts like that, shyt was suspect when he was talking shyt on the Booth. :sas1:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

19810-wtf-deandre-jordan-gif-dafuq-g-yfoo.gif

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Some of it was good. But the 30 minute calisthenics cicuit he was talking about was almosr impossible. Im in phenomenal shape and couldnt get close to doing it
I'm in great shape also, didn't even need to try it to know that's cucit was next to impossible.

At least for a negro who hovers around 195-200lb like me.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Wish rep still existed :ehh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
read this

:ohhh:

Just might have to read through this thread after all :mjlol: