Pointless and Insignificant News & Notes Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Mr. T took to Twitter and wrote the following about his 2014 WWE Hall of Fame speech being cut short:

"To my fans: Thank you very much for all your support! I am very disappointed and saddened that you couldn’t hear the rest of my speech... I was told my speech went too long? Really? Seriously? Matthew 10:32-33"

"All the inductees were told that you, “the fans, wanted to hear our stories”, to take our time and enjoy the moment but something..."

"I was deeply moved by the outpouring of support you showed me after my HOF speech was cut short."

"Soon I will post the remainder of my speech for you to read. Thank you for your support."

"My mother taught me to stand up for what I believed in. I put a lot of care and love into my speech... I wanted it to inspire and motivate people when they are hurting. Since my mother taught me to always try and take the high road, I will. If my speech helped just 1 mother & 1 son out there, thank you GOD!"

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
We wanted to hear stories about WRESTLING, not about your mother

:damn::damn:

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- WWE is booking Divas Champion Paige against a number of low-level heels because there's a feeling that the WWE audience needs to get to know her, understand who she is and find a reason to get behind her.

By her wrestling Divas like Aksana and Alicia Fox, officials feel that she will have a chance to develop in front of fans so she will then be ready for pay-per-view matches like the one with Tamina Snuka at Extreme Rules and bigger matches to come.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
- WWE is booking Divas Champion Paige against a number of low-level heels because there's a feeling that the WWE audience needs to get to know her, understand who she is and find a reason to get behind her.

By her wrestling Divas like Aksana and Alicia Fox, officials feel that she will have a chance to develop in front of fans so she will then be ready for pay-per-view matches like the one with Tamina Snuka at Extreme Rules and bigger matches to come.
They already stripped away her whole anti-diva gimmick so what does she have to work with?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The NFL has reportedly hired WWE's now former WWE Executive Vice President of Global Digital Media Perkins Miller to be its new Chief Digital Officer. Miller was an integral part of the start up of the WWE Network.

The NFL plans to start an over-the-top service called NFL Now, which will be similar to the WWE Network and Miller will be working on that project.

Might as well declare bankruptcy now :sadcam:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

So... what was the whole point of her being NXT Divas Champion? And why not put the WWE Divas Title on another more deserving Diva that has been on the main roster for more than a year.

Swear to the wrestling gawds that Creative is ran by a bunch of dumbasses.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
- Mr. T took to Twitter and wrote the following about his 2014 WWE Hall of Fame speech being cut short:

"To my fans: Thank you very much for all your support! I am very disappointed and saddened that you couldn’t hear the rest of my speech... I was told my speech went too long? Really? Seriously? Matthew 10:32-33"

"All the inductees were told that you, “the fans, wanted to hear our stories”, to take our time and enjoy the moment but something..."

"I was deeply moved by the outpouring of support you showed me after my HOF speech was cut short."

"Soon I will post the remainder of my speech for you to read. Thank you for your support."

"My mother taught me to stand up for what I believed in. I put a lot of care and love into my speech... I wanted it to inspire and motivate people when they are hurting. Since my mother taught me to always try and take the high road, I will. If my speech helped just 1 mother & 1 son out there, thank you GOD!"

T thinks he is way more important than he really is.

he made his speech only about himself and his mother. did he even thank the WWE or any of the wrestlers at all? (that's how memorable his speech was to me. I don't even remember 90% of it)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- There's been some speculation about Ric Flair appearing at Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view to continue the angle from Monday's RAW with The Shield and Evolution.

Flair is headed to California for an autograph signing at a Frank & Son Collectibles show on Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles. According to someone close to Flair, his itinerary for the weekend has him flying straight from California back home to Atlanta, with no stop in New Jersey for Extreme Rules.

WWE could always request Flair at the last minute but as of this afternoon, he's not scheduled.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- There has been a lot of talk within WWE about where Daniel Bryan will be in the next few months. Some higher-ups feel that Bryan isn't over, it's the "yes!" chant that is over. They feel that Bryan peaked at WrestleMania XXX with the WWE World Heavyweight Title win.

It's said that a lot of top guys argue with officials about how they're booked or portrayed but Bryan doesn't. There's not a lot of ego with how Bryan carries himself backstage and in how he deals with creative.

There are many people waiting to see if Bryan cools off and gets moved out of his current position or if he gets hotter and stays there.

:rudy:basically, just a bunch of nothing & speculation trying to comes off as insider info ,,

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown ...

So he's disowned WWE :ehh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Many fans near the pre-show panel at Extreme Rules last night noted that Sheamus appeared to doze off during the R-Truth and Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev match. There was a chant started for Sheamus to wake up.

A sleepy Sheamus gimmick coming soon :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- A Jim Ross parody account on Twitter tweeted the following today:

"It's official, Chris Sabin is gone from @IMPACTWRESTLING. Who will @TNADixie and @JohnGaburick screw over next? (Besides the few fans)"

Dixie Carter responded with the following and took a shot at Jim Ross:

"@WWEJimRoss @JohnGaburick it's official. You know as little as the real JR."
:yeezy:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- The current plan for WWE's June 29th Money In the Bank pay-per-view is to have just one multi-person MITB ladder match for a title shot at any time during the next year.

It's said that Cesaro is the front-runner to win the match and he has been discussed as the winner. At the same time, there has been no decision made yet on the winner and anything can happen between now and then.

:dwillhuh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That double talk :bow:

Considering there's only 1 major belt, of course there's only gonna be 1 MITB match...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- As of this past week, Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Title is not penciled in for SummerSlam, even though it seems like a natural match to make for the biggest show of the summer.