Pointless and Insignificant News & Notes Thread

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even your friends know what's up. Time to cross the line, Brad. You're welcome to join us anytime.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
- Apparently part of the motivation behind the Daniel Bryan segment at this past Monday's RAW, as well as the reason the companyreferred to it as "occupying RAW" instead of "hijacking RAW" was because the company was making fun of how the fans failed at "hijacking" the recent RAW show in Chicago.

-P-

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: Dude should of stayed in Japan

I think Albert would be the perfect bodyguard for a small heel like Ziggler if/when he turns heel again... but apparently they thought itd be a good idea for him to be a japanese dude and a cosby kid.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Calling it right now:

CM Punk appeared on last night's Talking Dead on AMC and made no mention of pro wrestling, WWE or WrestleMania. Punk was introduced as Phil Brooks aka CM Punk and his Twitter was plugged but host Chris Hardwick mostly referred to him as Phil Brooks.

At one point, Punk commented, "Trust me, right now I'm a completely new person", in regard to being called "sweet" by guest Yvette Nicole Brown while discussing the topic of forgiveness involving two characters on The Walking Dead.

:dead: