Podcaster Hit With Uppercut During Interview

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I mean that's why you STAY AWAY from people with NOTHING to lose. They are always willing to throw their life away for nothing gained. Shoot and kill someone over nothing to go spend the rest of your life sucking dikk brehs. You showed them :laff:
it's also why you SHUT THE FUKK UP!! :what:
idk why it's hard for you to see why I think someone shouldn't be instigating their own death in this situation by bein all loose-lipped :why:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's also why you SHUT THE FUKK UP!! :what:
idk why it's hard for you to see why I think someone shouldn't be instigating their own death in this situation by bein all loose-lipped :why:
I don't think anyone is right in this situation. They are all crash dummies and the scenarios you describing are all about retarded. In no way is nothing you talking about worth catching murder charge. You defending the demeanor of highly emotional men.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yes the tall needed some act right, yes he was flappin' like a hoe, but I can't respect this.
That's some Hoe shyt from the dude who sneaked him with that wack ass uppercut. Dude had it coming though, cuz he was acting like a straight bytch with all that extra shyt, I know he saw his mama do.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I don't think anyone is right in this situation. They are all crash dummies and the scenarios you describing are all about retarded. In no way is nothing you talking about worth catching murder charge. You defending the demeanor of highly emotional men.
learning from a situation =/= defending either side :snoop:

reading comprehension = 0 :manny:

good day, sir. :salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean that's why you STAY AWAY from people with NOTHING to lose. They are always willing to throw their life away for nothing gained. Shoot and kill someone over nothing to go spend the rest of your life sucking dikk brehs. You showed them :laff:
Not everyone is a punk. Some people are really about it. They'll kill someone, go to jail and beat up and kill more people while in jail.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not everyone is a punk. Some people are really about it. They'll kill someone, go to jail and beat up and kill more people while in jail.
Bout what? We still ranking impulsive emotional losers as real dudes and that's the issue. There's better ways to respond. Escalating to that right away is corny. A real one would ask for a 1on 1 no sneaking. Calm and calculated.

That person you described is not a punk but he is a retarded loser with NOTHING to live for.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's some Hoe shyt from the dude who sneaked him with that wack ass uppercut.

He wasn't sneaked. When you are in the middle of yelling and making threats, trying to be intimidating nothing is off limits. That's simply his fault for looking the other way as if the other guy was supposed to be frozen in fear.

This ain't top rank, pbc boxing or UFC. No one is going to stand between you and some other aggressive person make y'all face off, shake hands agree to rules then begin to fight.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That person you described is not a punk but he is a retarded loser with NOTHING to live for.

All of that is fine. I'm just saying not every man that goes to jail is getting fukked in the ass and sucking dikk. Some men are actually strong, can fight, can defend themselves. There are predators and there are prey.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Annnnnnnnnd here it is folks. Another successful contestant of "play stupid games win stupid prizes"

You too can be a winner :ufdup: