Podcaster Hit With Uppercut During Interview

Regular Developer

āš”
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is just that tubesteak skit and the original rap battle all over again.

"You just mad cause I'm stylin on you, plus the cal is on me. So act up and- "
ke-upercut.gif

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Learn what?!

I'd sue dude and ruin his life. Then go on with my show. We still teaching the wrong lessons in 2024. Throw away your life for nothing brehs. That's a crime on camera. No snitching needed
meet the wrong one and you'll be too dead to sue. Point is, why are you challenging and hyping someone up to hit you while you turn your back on them?
if someone had much more ill-intent, it would've been over for him.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
dude was talking mad spicy but breh threw a hidden tiger and slumped into the side view as soon as he was clear, that's a flagrant imo. seems like they deserve each other. I guess he finally met the right one

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
meet the wrong one and you'll be too dead to sue. Point is, why are you challenging someone to hit you while you turn your back on them?
if someone had much more ill-intent, it would've been over for him.
And they'd win a lifetime vacation so yet again they still lose... That whole outlook on life if flawed. Dude could have just left like a grown adult. Getting emotional and lashing out with violence is loser shyt. no impulse control just mean you a walking liability to yourself. Don't matter what t dude was talking about. The law won't care bout that either. He wasn't defending himself.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
And they'd win a lifetime vacation so yet again they still lose... That whole outlook on life if flawed. Dude could have just left like a grown adult. Getting emotional and lashing out with violence is loser shyt. no impulse control just mean you a walking liability to yourself. Don't matter what t dude was talking about. The law won't care bout that either. He wasn't defending himself.
oh....and dude who was talking reckless would've won when he died? :heh: :camby:
you're acting like i'm condoning ANYONES action in this. I'm strictly speaking objectively on the actions and consequences.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oh....and dude who was talking reckless would've won when he died? :heh: :camby:
you're acting like i'm condoning ANYONES action in this. I'm strictly speaking objectively on the actions and consequences.
I mean that's why you STAY AWAY from people with NOTHING to lose. They are always willing to throw their life away for nothing gained. Shoot and kill someone over nothing to go spend the rest of your life sucking dikk brehs. You showed them :laff: