PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

calh45

Cal
Daps
She's a fan, but Bhris still don't give a fukk. :wow: #HOH

CexQ4_NW8AQ3qzJ.jpg

HOLD THE fukk ON.

Is she AT KMEL, but tagged Power 106???

:snoop:

giphy.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So this whole thing was just PMD behaving like a jealous fukkboy.

Not surprising considering the crew he runs with.

Prolly used to call her phone singing marvins room and shyt:smh:
how was he being a jealous fukkboy nikka? he got his girl back and wanted to broadcast it, no cheating or exposing was involved so fall back :birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
how was he being a jealous fukkboy nikka? he got his girl back and wanted to broadcast it, no cheating or exposing was involved so fall back :birdman:
Exactly, fukk boy shyt.

He was obviously hurt by her previous "shenanigans" and wanted to show the whole world he got her back, in the meantime he threw her feelings and wellbeing in the bushes to repair his own broken ego.

fukkboy shyt:smh:

The Collie

YEET
Daps
Why didn't she tell people that her and Kyrie were already broken up before the picture was posted? She could have cut the hate in half at least.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, fukk boy shyt.

He was obviously hurt by her previous "shenanigans" and wanted to show the whole world he got her back, in the meantime he threw her feelings and wellbeing in the bushes to repair his own broken ego.

fukkboy shyt:smh:
he didn't expect it to blow up and wanted his and her fanbase to see it as they have a weird obsession of them being together. It was a poor decision but the fukkery wasn't intended

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
he didn't expect it to blow up and wanted his and her fanbase to see it as they have a weird obsession of them being together. It was a poor decision but the fukkery wasn't intended
If that was the case then he would have just posted a picture of them out together having fun.

He started the fukkery with what he said. It may not have been on purpose. But fukk boys don't always make the best decisions:francis:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Don't speak for him like u understand his rationale.. No way he didn't think he was gonna start shyt with that pic
You're right, I don't know his rationale but I'm a fan and peeped how he moves. He's very lowkey and isn't with the fukkery. I think he posted that pic with that caption as a cool way to say "after all the bs I got my girl back" but people took that shyt the wrong way

:dame:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Why didn't she tell people that her and Kyrie were already broken up before the picture was posted? She could have cut the hate in half at least.
because they weren't broken up when the picture was taken. it's spin to cover up the resulting fallout. They're all jackasses, Kyrie a franchise player, is a moron for dating a homeless looking chick. Nobody knows who homeless looking chick and her boyfriend are and now they can go back to their anonymity. The IV pic with the :mjcry:shop was spittake funny tho :heh:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Yep the real fukk boy in this situation was PND.

He just wanted some hype around his name....and it worked, smart move but still a fukk boy.

He got the hype he wanted but his celeb p*ssy rating just hit rock bottom though. No chick with any kind of name outside of ig thots is gonna fukk with dude because of fear of being outted.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Everyone in this situation is engaging in f#ckboyism :aicmon:

Kyrie-dating and having a relationship with an obvious liability. When you have paper, you have to date accordingly. Dating chicks with nothing to lose and emotional problems is not a smart move. Kyrie is not only one of the best young players in the league, he's a prime spokesperson for many brands. So, dude is and will be making alot of money on and off the basketball court.

Dude got with a chick who couldn't add to his life. All she could do was take and/or add drama, which she has. Relationships are business and he didn't move strategically when choosing his mate.

Kehlani-chick was in a relationship with a multi, multi millionaire. Dude is young and on the come up. One of the bright stars of the NBA. She's a young, struggling artist who was saved by this dude essentially. And she still found a way to f#ck it up.

Not only did she f#ck it up....she f#cked it up over some low-level, 3rd tier hip hop dude. Chick let her side dude clown her. I'm not the moral police, and I know that chicks have side dudes like men have side chicks. But if this were a dude, we'd be clowning him for being so lax around his side chick. Well, I'm going to have to clown her for it too. Chick got caught being extra cozy and paid the price for it.

Now she wants to play the "I'm going to kill myself" game to garner sympathy. Stop, ho :camby:

Sometimes, people are so used to losing that they don't know when they won. This chick had a winner and jeopardized that for nothing....I say nothing because she literally got nothing out of being slick...except for some sex and public shame. But dumb chicks will always find a way to lose a dude.

PND-this dude might be related to D'Angelo Russell because they're both some true f#ck boys :skip:

So, you have a chick, who should be a side chick to him like he is to her, whose dating a multi, multi millionaire. You could be receiving ALL types of money, benefits, NBA courtside tickets, favors and general financial benefits from this chick by proxy of her boyfriend....on the low though.

And you f#ck all that up by doing some female sh#t that is generally reserved for side chicks, babymamas and IG models? Posting a pic of the chick asleep in bed? Really, breh? Even true, blue mistresses don't do that sh#t. That's some low level b#tch sh#t he did.

He could've been a playa about it and just cashed in. Tell her to keep her dude happy, so that she'll keep him happy with money and gifts. But he just had to let his ego get the best of him. He just had to let the world know that "she's my chick." He just had to be a cupcake.

Three lames sitting in a tree :francis:

Peace