PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
2423101-8972163942-laugh.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Breezy called it? She faked all this shyt for the gram to try and get sympathy?:dame:

She got admitted for dehydration from crying to much? :dame:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
@QuavoFlow

Wolf tyla speaks out on the situation

wolftyla-Just got off facetime with the rockstar herself and I'm beyond glad to see that tsunami smile, hear that she's doing well and ready to come back with even a bigger wave. Despite our differences it truly hurt me to see how many people easily forgot how human other people are. We should all be here to love and encourage, not belittle, point fingers and put down. None of us are perfect. We're all out here f*cking up, growing through our mistakes and trying to figure out this thing called "life" that we were blessed with and didn't come with a manual. Please don't make anyone feel as if they're not deserving to live or be here. Learn to not kick someone down while they're already down but instead lend a helping hand full of love despite the circumstance and then maybe after you understand that, then come back on social media and apply. If I can forgive and she can too, so can you. All love. The wave will be back.

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
@QuavoFlow

Wolf tyla speaks out on the situation

wolftyla-Just got off facetime with the rockstar herself and I'm beyond glad to see that tsunami smile, hear that she's doing well and ready to come back with even a bigger wave. Despite our differences it truly hurt me to see how many people easily forgot how human other people are. We should all be here to love and encourage, not belittle, point fingers and put down. None of us are perfect. We're all out here f*cking up, growing through our mistakes and trying to figure out this thing called "life" that we were blessed with and didn't come with a manual. Please don't make anyone feel as if they're not deserving to live or be here. Learn to not kick someone down while they're already down but instead lend a helping hand full of love despite the circumstance and then maybe after you understand that, then come back on social media and apply. If I can forgive and she can too, so can you. All love. The wave will be back.

:patrice: coulda sworn i had baby on post notifications

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We gotta start holding these hoes to the fire when they do some hoe shyt. I basically was railed against cause I called her a hoe. :stopitslime: she's a hoe that pulled a hoe move and got caught out there. Then caught the vapors when she tried to come back and Kyrie dropped her.
It is what it is, I wish bytches would stop lying!!!
:pacspit:

Shadowmayne

World Warrior
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Kyrie speaks on it

It's been hard to see what's been going on and not address the truth. I do not justify the picture or what dude did to try and spark all

— Kyrie Irving (@KyrieIrving) March 31, 2016

Of this non sense that could have been avoided, but Me and Kehlani were not dating when the picture came out.

It's unfortunate that it's received so much attention but its become bigger because of a post that was misunderstood.

Nothing but love and compassion over this way for her and her family. My only focus the Game I love to play every night.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
We gotta start holding these hoes to the fire when they do some hoe shyt. I basically was railed against cause I called her a hoe. :stopitslime: she's a hoe that pulled a hoe move and got caught out there. Then caught the vapors when she tried to come back and Kyrie dropped her.
It is what it is, I wish bytches would stop lying!!!
:pacspit:

good luck nikka